Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditard mentality: Incel is different from virgin, but at the same time it's not

If I wanted to read reddit comments I would visit reddit, not incels.is.

Well a volcel virgin technically isn't incel

Incel is just synonymous with misogynist these days.

There's a difference between being a human-eater and a fucking cannibal, maybe don't self-label yourself. :feelsUgh:

If I wanted to read reddit comments I would visit reddit, not incels.is.
Those were too retarded for me not to post.

Either way, wouldn't this apply to all kind of content foreign to this site?

Well a volcel virgin technically isn't incel
Most the users here are volcel who would reject deformed grannies that are morbidly obese. Real volcels are those who reject their looksmaatches, or above.

Most the users here are volcel who would reject deformed grannies that are morbidly obese. Real volcels are those who reject their looksmatches, or above.
I'd extend that definition to those who also reject women because they're below their looksmatch level but not by too far, or because they're a certain ethniticity, or even because they're more or less overweight, or because of any other reasons in that style you can imagine.

I'd extend that definition to those who also reject women because they're below their looksmatch level but not by too far, or because they're a certain ethniticity, or even because they're more or less overweight, or because of any other reasons in that style you can imagine.
I agree. I mean rejecting a foid more than 1 point lower than your smv isn't volcel, but rejecting within 1 point or because of a different race is volcel.

I agree. I mean rejecting a foid more than 1 point lower than your smv isn't volcel, but rejecting within 1 point or because of a different race is volcel.
What if a 7/10 here rejected a 5/10? :feelsjuice:

Download 1

You know what, i may be an involuntary celibate, but at least i am not an incel!!

What if a 7/10 here rejected a 5/10? :feelsjuice:
Any 'incel' who is above a 6.5/10 is not a real incel regardless if they reject below or above their looksmatch.