Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Redditard incel tries to follow IT's advice and turns himself in to a faggot, it doesn't work, he's butthurt now

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

:feelspuke:, enjoy your aids friendo

jeez. This is why it’s criminally fucked up and horrifying that woke people are forcing ugly men to become gaycels

Holy fuck. Inceldom is like a prison, turns incels into gay.

The only solution: become low-inhib. You won't get women either way, but better to stay based and on your principles rather than bend your back for some pussy.

jeez. This is why it’s criminally fucked up and horrifying that woke people are forcing ugly men to become gaycels
Tbh:feelsUgh:
The only solution: become low-inhib. You won't get women either way, but better to stay based and on your principles rather than bend your back for some pussy.
Based

There's also something else you can do to even the score btw :feelsdevil: (in Minecraft)

Home depot has a sale on rope, get some; wtf.

If a guy thinks its better dating guy than being lonely and celibate, this guy is not heterosexual for sure, regardless of how much he tries to deny it.

Holy fuck. Inceldom is like a prison, turns incels into gay.
This is true, it also turn men into femboys and make them act feminine: https://incels.wiki/w/Trans-vestigiality_hypothesis

makes me feel good there are still people who are more pathetic than me

At this point you just allow Death to take you into it's arms

Best thing it has happened to me. Sometimes I just straight up wisdommaxx in foids face or talk in riddles I don't give a shit

That blows, maybe become a betabuxx

HAHAHA, unlike femoids he cant go back and act like Aziz Ansari's #MeToo accuser. All cis men, gay, straight, or pANBIFAGGOTOIKAJSDLKUU have to OWN the consequences of their actions

In all seriousness though, the cat is out of the bag, this nigga is just straight up gay. He can't play an oopsie. He stooped that low. If you were really straight you don't "experiment" with your sexuality. You can't possibly reclaim straighthood after consensually sucking a dude off. Does he fucking think sexuality works like being a born-again Christian or something :feelshaha::feelshaha:?? I agree that sexuality is a spectrum, but what he did was gayer than jailhouse gay, and jailhouse gay already crosses the line into outright "not straight" behavior. He's a free citizen. No one coerced him. He just has no self-control and dived head first into the AIDS pool like Greg Fucking Lougainis

Last edited:
Proof being gay is a choice. Its brought on due to loneliness and perversion, people dont get that gays are some of the worst degenerates of the modern world

Proof being gay is a choice. Its brought on due to loneliness and perversion, people dont get that gays are some of the worst degenerates of the modern world
It depends on the person. But for most people their orientation is NOT a choice.

I have far more respect for people that are simply gay, lesbian, even ace than I do bi, pan, "queer" or aksdljhfklajsdhfkljadhsf. JUST PICK SOMETHING AND STICK WITH IT YOU FUCK don't be a a goddamn weirdo.

Last edited:
This faggot should have use hookers instead.

Nope lgbtq faggots like it but he doesn’t. He was desperate

This some real shit nigga.

Fags are pretty gross

i would rope before turning to faggotry, some things aren't worth it

lol the disclaimer: "Don't label me an in.cel or entitled misogynyst or anything. I don't hate women or think that I'm entitled to their love and affection."
Soy overload.

lol the disclaimer: "Don't label me an in.cel or entitled misogynyst or anything. I don't hate women or think that I'm entitled to their love and affection."
Soy overload.
"Too late. Into the oven you go."

This is what fags from Reddit want from us. You cant just turn gay you fucking Reddit fags and trannies, i hope all of you get hit by a buss, get brain cancer and die in worst possible way. Till now i didn't truly get why you guys hate lgbtqwerty so much because i never use Reddit but now i know.

i bet he's "butthurt" now.
not gay but swallows a man's cum.
his justification for going gay makes no sense either. he saw gay men being successful so he went gay? there has to be a spark of latent homosexuality (actually quite a lot) to be able to do these disgusting acts for such a dumb reason. same reason why men turn into trannies bc seeing females successful. i don't buy it, they are just faggots from the start.

hOmOsExUaLiTy iSn'T A mEnTaL iLLnEss :soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

Homosexual predatory men are real and normies have no idea about it. Soyciety brainwashed the majority into thinking that all LGBTQ people aren't dangerous.
It's considered a laughing matter in society though because just like society doesn't care about men they don't even care about boys. If these homosexual predators (both male and female btw) were preying on girls (like with the whole issue of transgenders in female bathrooms) there would be way more pushback.

How do I become low inhib

Imagine actually falling for the bi meme. Got a good laugh out of me.

'Insanity' difficulty activated. Imagine being so desperate for non-platonic affection that you experiment with homosexuality.

I guarantee that any gay who would here me say that would virtue siganl that I'm homophobic but the truth is that they feel threatened by my argument as it would prevent easy access psychologically weak men from being raped and molested.

Homosexual predatory men are real and normies have no idea about it. Soyciety brainwashed the majority into thinking that all LGBTQ people aren't dangerous.
and many of them work in mental health
Soy overload.
he just wants his post not to get removed, because that subreddit autobans "incel" content (it is practically the most incel sub right now)

Everyone else can resort to what they want but I’m not having my brink up a dude’s butt.

I'd rather jump from a bridge than doing what he did. That's so shady, it is sexual misery at its finest. Personally, everything related to gay sex is highly repulsive and makes me very uncomfortable.

He should dahmermaxx now tbh

i bet he's "butthurt" now.
not gay but swallows a man's cum.
his justification for going gay makes no sense either. he saw gay men being successful so he went gay? there has to be a spark of latent homosexuality (actually quite a lot) to be able to do these disgusting acts for such a dumb reason. same reason why men turn into trannies bc seeing females successful. i don't buy it, they are just faggots from the start.
Yeah, how the fuck would straight man not puke and rope at mere thought at blowing someone's dick.

He seems to be fascinated that all the guys went straight to sex. Doesn't he know females do the same with chad? :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Imagine being so cucked and manipulable kek :feelskek:

Holy shit, imagine going down this road

HAHA, KEKED HARD FUCKEN GENDER FLUID FAGGOT BELIEVER