Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "Reddit won't touch this cartoon I fixed for them"

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
OP:

Original

Fixed it for Reddit:

Since I am a nice person I fixed it for you

why did she draw her wearing a miniskirt if the point of the comic is that there's nothing sexual about her?

The bottom cartoon is much more realistic. Men are scared to death of being labeled as being creeps, so men tend to stay away from little foids. Foids not fucking dogs - is a pipe dream.

Makes more sense.

Makes more sense.
One of the most depressing things about Reddit, is reading the posts by males who are concerned about being labeled as creeps. Meanwhile, foids have the right to behave like savages.

:yes: :yes: you will never see a single guy around kids
Most little foids have cellphones - so good luck trying to get away with anything.

Multiple foids have been caught having sex with dogs - because, they recorded themselves in the act, "The Dogpill Documentary" is proof of this.

(Posting the Bitchute link so people in France and Brazil can see it, sorry for the ads in front of it)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yvafBoPE5DbV

Most little foids have cellphones - so good luck trying to get away with anything.

Multiple foids have been caught having sex with dogs - because, they recorded themselves in the act, "The Dogpill Documentary" is proof of this.

(Posting the Bitchute link so people in France and Brazil can see it, sorry for the ads in front of it)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yvafBoPE5DbV

All of dog fuckers should be put to death