Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit: "Why are there so many creepy Indian men on the internet?"

It's curries vs the rest of the world at this point, it's a war, it's not about beginning or ending at this point. Curries are battle hardened warriors of Inceldom who survive the normie-cuck-whore onslaught each and every second of their lives.

Never began for currycels

Yea, well, in SF/Silicon Valley, when I do spot some curries walking around, I see curry dudes with curry foids mostly. On rare occasions, some curry stacylites with low tier tyrones or normie white dudes. I think I have only ever seen IMWF couples 4-6 times in SF. Whereas I have seen at least 14 - 20 AMWF over the years. Same neighborhood for black males, around 25 - 30 BMWF couples. And literally around 1000 or more of WMAF couples. I'm sure I would have seen more if I was out and about more.

I rarely see noodlewhores with ricemen (unless they are fobs and/or fob tourists). People are surprised to see Asian couples! Young Asian women with young Asian men!

When people see AMWF couples, not only do people literally turn their fuckin heads like in the exorcist, they also turn their heads when they see young Asian American couples! Kid you fuckin not.

White people are self-righteous, entitled, and sociopathic. They know what they are doing is wrong and may cause mass suffering to others, but as long as it doesn't effect them, they are ok with it. And if it does effect them, they just move away and pretend like the problem/problems don't exist.

Thats the way that they are, and it applies directly to the way that they treat Indian/Arab/Iranian dudes as well as far as what I have observed. Its acceptable to shit on them constantly and openly.

Last edited:
All the curries in comments "Can confirm, I am indian from india"

Over for us curries. India should have blocked off the dumb fuck curries with a great firewall. They've ruined reputation for overseas curries :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Because they have never touched a female and are the most oppressed group in the world.

JBC debunked at last

@Caesercel "b-buh muh technoweegee muh gdpee":cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Over for us curries. India should have blocked off the dumb fuck curries with a great firewall. They've ruined reputation for overseas curries :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Afghans should kill the Abos in India and Pakistan, although there is far less in Pakiland

Taliban2

All the curries in comments "Can confirm, I am indian from india"
Pathetic attempt at jestermaxxing

@Caesercel "b-buh muh technoweegee muh gdpee":cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Bruh are you still crying about that? My intention was never offence, but to slap a hefty dose of reality on faulty models and irrational claims. I don't understand your fixation with Indians, when I clearly stated that the Chinese and even Persians outperform Arabs on those criteria.

It must be a coincidence tho that I am watching this video about the electric universe hoax rn and your comment appeared here.

Kind of eerie how the empty assertions and juvenile understanding potrayed here remind of our last discussion. This particular frame says it all
IMG 20211207 034949

Bruh are you still crying about that? My intention was never offence, but to slap a hefty dose of reality on faulty models and irrational claims. I don't understand your fixation with Indians, when I clearly stated that the Chinese and even Persians outperform Arabs on those criteria.

It must be a coincidence tho that I am watching this video about the electric universe hoax rn and your comment appeared here.

Kind of eerie how the empty assertions and juvenile understanding potrayed here remind of our last discussion. This particular frame says it all
View attachment 542560

stop copeposting

''b-b-but muh racism'' :soy::soy::soy:

jfl only niggers are the only ethnics that get scott-free from any criticism while curries get roasted by these same woke libtards

JBC is the law

fuck. i hate being an ethnic male

It's curries vs the rest of the world at this point, it's a war, it's not about beginning or ending at this point. Curries are battle hardened warriors of Inceldom who survive the normie-cuck-whore onslaught each and every second of their lives.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

:lul: