Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I have to be honest, I don't think previous generations inflated head count very much. Personally, I slept with way too many people, and so did all my friends(guys & girls) We had a blast, lol. When I was in my party girl years, we didn't have smart phones yet. And in my early party years, we had pagers. So we didn't spend ANY time sitting texting, or looking at a phone. We were out, drinking, smoking, flirting, socializing, getting laid. Major FOMO. I was never home. This wasn't considered slutty at the time, it was called being in your teens and twenties. The internet was 1% of what it is now. You couldn't stream movies, or shows. Facebook wasn't really even a thing til I was 27? 28? We did 99% of our socializing outside the home.
When we went to bars & clubs, nobody was looking at phones. They were dancing, flirting, chatting, getting to know each other, making friends, meeting people. Flirting wasn't typing witty things online....It was looks from across the room, having the balls to go start a conversation, body language, doing shots together, realizing you went to the same highschool or college, getting comfortable, getting drunk, getting drunker, and getting naked, lol.

I miss those years. Now you can walk into a bar of 50 people, and 20 or more might be looking at their phone. Another 10 are quiet. Maybe 20 people are talking? Years ago you walked in a bar knowing nobody, 2-3 hours later you stumbled out knowing everybody. It was soooo fun!

I got very violent thoughts reading this.
Imagine being the man who wasted 2 decades of his life and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising this piece of shit.
Literally all that so she could be a walking, breathing fuckhole for other men.
So disgusting.

Any man who doesn’t do everything in his power to get his wife to abort a whore if she becomes pregnant with one should be castrated.

Nothing more subhuman than the father of a daughter.
Whenever I see a father with his daughter outside I feel like walking over and punching him in the face for being such a disgrace to masculinity but then I realise it’s not worth going to jail over such a pathetic piece of garbage.
I just pity him for wasting his life raising something that will forever be no more than just a set of holes to keep other men’s dicks warm and wet.

Last edited:
"This wasn't considered slutty at the time."

Yes it was, the chads who used her holes considered her a slut.

Thank god for cervical cancer and HPV, I heard sluts are at higher risk.

"This wasn't considered slutty at the time."

Yes it was, the chads who used her holes considered her a slut.

Thank god for cervical cancer and HPV, I heard sluts are at higher risk.

apparently she’s married now too.

I really wonder what goes through the heads of men who decide to devote their lives to western women in the 21st century.

it’s basically putting a woman who was a fleshlight for dozens of other men on a pedestal.

marriage is an outdated meme in North America and Europe.
imagine actually being retarded enough to marry a non-virgin, let alone a hole who spent her youth in bars.
Holy fuck I am so mad right now.

Whores like this make me rage. Before technology guys like us were still stuck alone and not talking to anyone, but normies think that everyone was socializing simply because they were personally able to get sex. Why is this hole even proud of this? She was probably sleeping with everyone for miles around by 15.

imagine actually being retarded enough to marry a non-virgin, let alone a hole who spent her youth in bars.
Virgin bride or MGTOW tbh.

No point dedicating your life to chad's leftover cumrag when you should be dedicating your life to destroying the government that allowed such degeneracy among foids to flourish along with allowing such disposability and hopelessness of men.

In fact, a virgin bride isn't enough to make me forgive society and forget about the blood that's on their hands.

"This wasn't considered slutty at the time, it was called being in your teens and twenties"

Is she older than the bible? Because even in the bible that kind of shit is considered slutty.

apparently she’s married now too.

I really wonder what goes through the heads of men who decide to devote their lives to western women in the 21st century.

it’s basically putting a woman who was a fleshlight for dozens of other men on a pedestal.

Holy fuck I am so mad right now.
Virgin bride or MGTOW tbh.

No point dedicating your life to chad's leftover cumrag when you should be dedicating your life to destroying the government that allowed such degeneracy among foids to flourish along with allowing such disposability and hopelessness of men.

In fact, a virgin bride isn't enough to make me forgive society and forget about the blood that's on their hands.
Some bluepilled cuck is probably bending backward and proud of it, to be with such hole, and getting le starfish once a year of her rotten used putrid std filled roast beef. :feelspuke:

Last edited:
I hope they all fall into a sawmill and got grinded into human sausage and fed to the dogs they fuck (IN DONKEY KONG COUNTRY TROPICAL FREEZE LEVEL 2-4 SAWMILL THRILL)

please stop some one nuke this gay earth

her father should've had used the basement

Brutal tbh taking care of a daughter is the most retarded thing a man can do