Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (Reddit) What can an ugly, average salary guy do to still be attractive?

RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/wvxh5y/what_can_an_ugly_average_salary_guy_do_to_still/

The amount of brainwashing bluepilled garbage in this thread is staggering.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Every other comment mentions showers. :feelskek::bluepill:They are STILL talking about fucking showers as if most population doesnt shower regulary....... And dont get me started on le confidence as if it was something that can be summoned out of thin air. When will these bp NPCs realise that confidence is a result of past experiences both failures and succeses and not something you can work on.....

Don't listen to any of those roasties. 90% of zoomer foids want a man who makes 7 figures or is tall,white, and has a chad jawline.

Looksmaxx is the only option to look more attractive. My sperginess only hinders.

Nikola Tesla's last words to his mother were "All these years I have spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation."

B3053648 D630 48C9 B733 75E7CDBC1354

[UWSL]Rope[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Or cope [/UWSL]

He should try eating rice

Dont get me wrong I am not attractive but if somehow I looksmaxed and was presentable, I think my personality would still portray me as hideous piece of shit.
u cant grow bones. sure u can add implants but thats like an organ transplant. does the bare minimum but you know its not yours and so does everyone else. so u suffer. in fact u'd suffer even greater with surgery, recovery, money.

Yes the lady and her Drug using unemployed husband will enjoy your money alot
if the legal teenager (not lady) pisses you off you can always smack the shit out of her
chances are she won't do anything, worst case you pay the local police a $50 and they let you go

a lotta you boys really know fuck all about the world

if the legal teenager (not lady) pisses you off you can always smack the shit out of her
chances are she won't do anything, worst case you pay the local police a $50 and they let you go

a lotta you boys really know fuck all about the world
Bs I've been an ex pat and could tell you shit I've seen

"All these years I have spent in the service of mankind brought me nothing but insults and humiliation."
He needed to be more selfish tbh. He let american capitalists use him

The amount of bluepills there overwhelmed me, almost broke my hand I think. It burns.

moderators removed it TOP KEK classic:soy:

moderators removed it TOP KEK classic:soy:
confidence, showers, haircut, ironing shirts, learning to cook, tell jokes, get out more... :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Let me tell you what happened yesterday as soon as I left home to go buy some groceries: the first person whom I met and complimented in the street ("good afternoon") was a blue-collar late cohort boomer or early gen-Xer. Barely a second or two upon seeing me he just did a big-ass snort and then spit the snot in the ground right in front of me as we were walking opposite directions, in a clearly insulting manner. I doubt he would do this in front of a drug dealing thug, for instance. This is a man I never saw before, and he only saw me for 2 or 3 seconds before obviously displaying his hatred for me by spitting in the ground to insult me for the crime of existing. This is how fast I attract hatred by merely being there.

Guess I have to work a bit more on my personality.

Last edited:
Don't listen to any of those roasties. 90% of zoomer foids want a man who makes 7 figures or is tall,white, and has a chad jawline.
7 figures do not matter any more, only the look matters today :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just betabuxx or jestermaxx :foidSoy:

Anyone save the post?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back