Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit unpopular opinion agrees us?

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
26 points/121 comments.
It's an indeed unpopular opinion on soyit

He is definitely an incel larping as a married man. No normie would agree with us to such an extent.

This is bookmark worthy. Very basic blackpill but conveyed in a way normies will understand.
He is definitely an incel larping as a married man. No normie would agree with us to such an extent.
I suspect the same. Those who experience affection from women look at things with rose tinted glasses.

nah, i actually do support ER or anyone else who does determined damage to society.
tbh...

Reddit comment : "In response to #2, you obviously haven't met my cousin. She's near 30, has tried desperately to settle down but drives everyone she dates away because she has a horrible personality. "

Translation : My sister drives away looks like matches because she despises them and thinks she can score better.

This is bookmark worthy. Very basic blackpill but conveyed in a way normies will understand.

I suspect the same. Those who experience affection from women look at things with rose tinted glasses.

Especially married with daughters. We know marriage and children tank T levels, but daughters have to be a even greater force multiplier. Nobody cucks harder than fathers of girls.

that's a real unpopular opinion. 24 updoots and 121 comments.
and no shiny awards

Translation : My sister drives away looks like matches because she despises them and thinks she can score better.

But..but..women only care about personality:feels::soy:
Their minds are clouded by soy

it will be removed or locked

Especially married with daughters. We know marriage and children tank T levels, but daughters have to be a even greater force multiplier. Nobody cucks harder than fathers of girls.
I remember this post from a whore father who was advising young incels to wait it out and build good careers so that those women who reject them now for chads may except them later as betabuxx.

The cuck even proclaimed that his wife would not have dated him in her youth. And her daughter would not have dated her current husband as well.

I know someone, blackpill debunked :soy::soy::soy:

Every. Single. Time.

“I know someone that disproves your theory backed up by hard scientific evidence and statistical fact!”

only 26 upvotes jfl. No one cares EVER. No one can react to this in any way because no one gives a fuck about this. Inceldom and its root isn't even on their radar.

It's only a matter of time until the blackpill becomes mainstream. Normies can't deny the truth forever. This is why I don't fear being disliked for being incel. Soon everyone will accept the blackpill. It's sorta like how people who believed the world was round got ridiculed back in the day.

It's only a matter of time until the blackpill becomes mainstream. Normies can't deny the truth forever. This is why I don't fear being disliked for being incel. Soon everyone will accept the blackpill. It's sorta like how people who believed the world was round got ridiculed back in the day.

Even if it does it will just be acceptance with no advocacy for unattractive males. Maybe surface level sympathy at best.

Bitch

look at this stupid bitch. Jfl at thinking that everyone by default should take foids' perspective and how online dating had increased their options. I bet she's the exact type of foid who only goes for chads and shits on men as a whole.

View attachment 306305

look at this stupid bitch. Jfl at thinking that everyone by default should take foids' perspective and how online dating had increased their options. I bet she's the exact type of foid who only goes for chads and shits on men as a whole.
She got buthurt because he exposed women's priviliges