Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit thread on the difficulties of dating with Asperger's

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/s7lifx/not_only_there_are_very_few_resources_for_high/

The top rated post:

I took a logical approach to dating. What did I want. What did I want my life to look like, and what skills and behaviors did I need to have, to attract what I wanted. I didn't "date" in the traditional sense. I wrote a dating ad, saying what I wanted in a partner, a marriage, a life, what I had to offer, and what I wanted in return.

I had over 2000 emails in the first week of my dating ad, it was.... overwhelming it took me about a year to weed through things and eventually go on a few dates. I think I probably met 4 men total out of all the months of talking to people to weed through people who just wanted sex, and weren't what I was looking for.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/s7lifx/comment/htblibn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Nicholas cage funny

Last edited:
I hate when people think anything outside of your face, height, and dick size actually matter in dating.

in the face of genetics, everything else is meaningless.

I hate when people think anything outside of your face, height, and dick size actually matter in dating.

Notice the dispassionate, psychopathic "Asperger" foid talking about dating as if it's a job application for men -- involving no emotions, just transactions. She exudes all the personality of a corporate boss. And yet she's the most upvoted in the thread. While actual sperg males rot without a hope in hell. :lul:

2000 fucking responses, with only 4 given a chance. Even the most abhorrent femoids can't lose in life. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Notice the dispassionate, psychopathic "Asperger" foid talking about dating as if it's a job application for men -- involving no emotions, just transactions. And she's the most upvoted in the thread. While actual sperg males rot without a chance. :lul:

2000 fucking responses, with only 4 given a chance. :feelskek:
actually autistic females are interesting. its alot easier to see true female nature in them than it is in NT females. at least most the time. i went to a school for autistics. even there, the blackpill was absolute

"Pucker Up: Dating On The Autism Spectrum"

As a result of ASD-related daydreaming, my mind tends to create new "memories". That article title was in one such memory. I envisioned it briefly while looking in the mirror and thinking of S.R.B.

The only advice the thread offers for male spergs is this: if you're not okay with the likelihood of dying alone, then you're a toxic inkwell. Just love yourself (i.e., just love your rotting corpse).

Last edited:
Over 2k emails :feelskek::feelskek:
Even if 90% of those were trolls females just can't stop getting validation, man, it's like gravity to them at this point

Non NT is much worse than ugly many times
The only advice the thread offers for male spergs is this: if you're not okay with the likelihood of dying alone, then you're a toxic inkwell. Just love yourself (i.e., just love your rotting corpse).
Just kill off femoids

Last edited:
Holy fucking suifuel 2000 responses and she only went on dates with 4
Fuck this fucking retarded world man

My cousin with aspies is a 20 something year old virgin NEET who couldn't even finish middle school, it's truly over for him.

I do not take female autism seriously because even autistic females live on easy mode just like the other females.

As expected, comment section on soyddit post is cringe