Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reddit thread on how normal people find partners. JFL if you have never experienced anything like this

Noticed how almost none of them mention "self improvement" or "effort"?

Either you get someone or you don't. You can't change anything or do anything yourself.

The suifuel is strong in this one :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

good thing is nobody that posts on reddit is attractive.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the rest.

Noticed how almost none of them mention "self improvement" or "effort"?

Either you get someone or you don't. You can't change anything or do anything yourself.

I already knew it was over, but it still hurts.

-I Instantly felt attracted to him when I saw him

Must have been his personality forming a glowing halo above his head.

-I walked up to him and told him he was cute and asked him for his name

Women don't approach guys! You have to approach 100 women or it is all your fault

Jfl, if you're chad you don't need game at all, and can have "honeymoon sex" 5 years before being married.
Screen Shot 2018 06 07 at 63926 AM

“Just be confident bro”

Holy fuck. Someone PLEASE shoot me in the head.
Jfl, if you're chad you don't need game at all, and can have "honeymoon sex" 5 years before being married. View attachment 19574

That comment says everything really. There is no such thing as “personality”. Looks are everything.

“Just be confident bro”

Holy fuck. Someone PLEASE shoot me in the head.

That comment says everything really. There is no such thing as “personality”. Looks are everything.

"I saw his face, so I went completely out of my way to attract him"

So this is how it is...

Jfl, if you're chad you don't need game at all, and can have "honeymoon sex" 5 years before being married. View attachment 19574
Also note how his personality was. Shy, introverted, yet still approached by femoid. There's no reason to try, femoids will let you know if they like you.

Dude can't fucking talk JFL.

Now it's most definitely over.

Shy guy story is life fuel.
Suifuel actually. Know you'll never be good looking enough fro a woman to approach you even though you are giving off asocial signs.

This thread makes me wonder how different my life would be if I hadn't had a giant bald spot on the front of my head and a scar on the middle of my face. FML.

Really hope I get hit with a car or something today. I am so tired of living.

Last edited:
Also note how his personality was. Shy, introverted, yet still approached by femoid. There's no reason to try, femoids will let you know if they like you.
this is the most useful blackpill I yet to swallow tbqh. there is no point in approaching women. if they don't approach you it is over. which it is. it's fucking over.

just be a shy chad theory.

JFL at any of you guys who take this at face value.

News flash: WOMEN FUCKING LIE ABOUT THIS SHIT.

How many comments in there say "Oh yeah I was bored on the toilet one day fucking around on tinder chatting with some boring ugly dudes trying to get a free drink when HELLO some guy with ripped muscles matched me so I ignored the losers and started chatting to chad. He invited me to this grimy bar AND FUCKED ME IN THE TOILETS but omg I thought my friends would be jealous of this hunk so I kept texting him booty calls and now he's my sort-of boyfriend because he doesn't use condoms?"

No, let me guess, all those stories are about how they met some shy nice guy who was a bit of a dork but he loves all her stupid hobbies and is really cute, and they met in the library and had their first kiss in the rain and shit?

JFL

Just like I thought most of the stories happened in highschool/college ages, like I said if you don't lose your virginity/have a relationship before you turn 23 years old it's over. Also at the same time take these stories with a grain of salt cause foids/normies fraud about their "true love" stories all the time.

jesus fucking christ, normies live in another world to incels.

b-b-but
Muh self improvement
Muh game
Muh pick up
Muh being financially stable before looking for a relationship

For attractive men, you just have to have a pulse and be in the periphery of women. Always knew this. God damn all those self improvement memes.

Ugh... Here I am, putting myself through a bunch of shit trying to 'improve myself', but it doesn't matter. Women know in a split second whether they want a guy or not.

I wish people were honest. Never try at anything; if it's meant to be it'll come to you.

Why... why do people want what they can't have?

These blackpills should be spammed in TheRedPill. Those delusional fuckers deserve a dose of reality.

t

How many comments in there say "Oh yeah I was bored on the toilet one day fucking around on tinder chatting with some boring ugly dudes trying to get a free drink when HELLO some guy with ripped muscles matched me so I ignored the losers and started chatting to chad. He invited me to this grimy bar AND FUCKED ME IN THE TOILETS but omg I thought my friends would be jealous of this hunk so I kept texting him booty calls and now he's my sort-of boyfriend because he doesn't use condoms?"

No, let me guess, all those stories are about how they met some shy nice guy who was a bit of a dork but he loves all her stupid hobbies and is really cute, and they met in the library and had their first kiss in the rain and shit?

JFL
this.. all normies, esp foids, lie about these things. they are just karma whoring in that thread.

That thread is about how they met their SO, not how they get fucked by Chad.

I haven't been looked in the eyes by a woman in more than a year. And haven't touched a woman (excluding handshakes) for even longer. I'm almost 22.

Meanwhile Chads have femoids literally coming up to them and taking their numbers. Oh my god

You guys care too much about what reddit says.

end me if true.

JFL
sane post tbh

>I was a freshman in high school and walking into the lunch line when I saw a guy that was sitting with a bunch of other people, but they weren’t talking to each other. They were just there so they didn’t look lonely. Instantly felt attracted to him when I saw him. When lunch was over, I walked up to him and told him he was cute and asked him for his name. He legit talked so quiet that I couldn’t hear him. He was also really shy too and closed himself off from me, so I brought a notebook and pen at the next lunch I saw him for him to write down what he wanted to tell me and I would just talk to him. I wrote down my number and gave it to him at the end of the next lunch and we started texting.

He ended up walking me home a week after I met him and I kissed him. After that, he asked me to be his girlfriend. It’s been over four and a half years since we’ve started dating and we never really got over our “honeymoon” phase, I guess.

this actually fucking killed me. im gonna go throw up now

That thread is about how they met their SO, not how they get fucked by Chad.

you've got to be kidding me.

what is this bluepill shit?

"Yeah they find one night stands by getting dicked down by Tyler Hunter the 6'3 stud from Tinder"

but they find RELATIONSHIPS by awkwardly talking to mysterious-shy-yet-cute-kid from the work-canteen after they bond talking about kittens and their shared hobby of shopping for scented candles?

LMAO get out of here.

they do the dick-down thing until a guy they find hot enough sticks around, but they're never going to say that, are they?

Kill me, please.

wouldnt be surprised to find any "foreveralone women" to be there tbh.

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all the rest.

JFL
Lmao, you were spot on , on that shit. No surprise, bitches know the truth but just want to hide the “HoeHistory”

you've got to be kidding me.

what is this bluepill shit?

"Yeah they find one night stands by getting dicked down by Tyler Hunter the 6'3 stud from Tinder"

but they find RELATIONSHIPS by awkwardly talking to mysterious-shy-yet-cute-kid from the work-canteen after they bond talking about kittens and their shared hobby of shopping for scented candles?

LMAO get out of here.

they do the dick-down thing until a guy they find hot enough sticks around, but they're never going to say that, are they?

Their SO means their long term boyfriend or husband. Chad is only a fraction of the male population. How would that math work unless women get in long term relationships with non-Chads? Are you suggesting they treat non-Chads the same way as Chads?

Nothing really matters except for the way you look.

Face is what femoids notice, nothing can make up for face

If you're rich you will just be cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back