Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit suspended my account for posting violent content on IncelTears.

Schmeisser

Schmeisser

Banned
-
I posted a violent comment on a thread that was mocking the manlet uprising. I basically posted a comment saying that if foids attacked a manlet I would shoot them.

This is what Reddit says:
Reddit does not allow content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or a group of people. Likewise, we also do not allow content that glorifies or encourages the abuse of animals.

Than why do they allow this to be posted by IncelTears, this looks like glorifying violence to me.
Hesnkocn81i51

i was permabanned on reddit like 8 months ago :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

though i'm fairly sure that my new router changes my MAC address (correct me if I'm wrong) and that's what they ban by, not ip

I posted a violent comment on a thread that was mocking the manlet uprising. I basically posted a comment saying that if foids attacked a manlet I would shoot them.

Reddit does not allow content that encourages, glorifies, incites, or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or a group of people. Likewise, we also do not allow content that glorifies or encourages the abuse of animals.

Than why do they allow this to be posted by IncelTears, this looks like glorifying violence to me.
View attachment 324199
@tehgymcel420

Inklers not allowed

View attachment 324199
Report the user that made the post instead of commenting next time OP. An IT user called KittenCatastrophe99 was reported by enough incels for making death threats and got their account suspended.
The user that posted this also posts on feminazi subs like femaledatingstrategy.