Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit sucks

M

Magnodon

Self-banned
-
I can’t bring myself to visit that damn site anymore. So many deluded individuals in one place.

I don’t even want to lurk there anymore for coding tips, because everything turns into “found the inkel, you hate women because you’re inkel”.

I recommend we all stop visiting their site for good. If we’re gonna have any effect on this fucked up culture, it starts by not giving these websites their traffic.

I'm only lurking on r/shortguys, pretty based sub.

Strong 20th post

Even on other subreddits, its just a genuine shithole. People act so fucking egotistical with their responses thinking they are objective truths.
Impure inkwells in denial. There's nothing more that I hate than people denying reality. Also people lying about stories. Wtaf.

would rather spend my entire day on 4chan over reddit even though it's pretty much the same shit nowadays. Reddit is just a libtard and simp circlejerk no point in visiting this cuckhole

Yea for autism and cel stuff it sucks but for other stuff it's good

It's a place to get gadget and tech advice and some programming advice, other then that you are wasting your time

If your not PC and cant keep quiet it's a bad place.

Indeed it does, it's where the incredibly deluded congregate.

205789243 347719860044870 2406548595590361909 n