Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit soys are mad because Afghanis dress their foids like grim reapers

:soy::soy::soy:

lmao.

[–]ComfortableCommand1 [UWSL]1334 points[/UWSL] 7 hours ago
They must find women very threatening to them and have to silence them and literally make them unseen. A visible educated woman is the biggest threat of all according to the mysoginistic taliban.

[–]CampusTour [UWSL]404 points[/UWSL] 7 hours ago
It's so weird to think about this...because if I had a whole huge group of people I was afraid of, the last thing I'd do is give them all identical outfits that completely concealed their identity, and that were shaped so that you could hide a whole ass AK under them.
Not saying that you're wrong, but holy shit, it seems like exactly the wrong choice of garb for the purpose.
Edit: Also, lets make them pitch black, to help them move through the shadows!

[–]beanicus [UWSL]157 points[/UWSL] 6 hours ago
Too true. They do appear to be well garbed for revolt. Perhaps that's how it will be. That's how they win. The meek and silent are never expected to do anything of concern.... They have smoke and shadow in their favor. Fingers crossed.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: JFL at this turbocope

west soon to follow taliban's footsteps and all redditers to be beheaded by ex- r/braincels users

I dont know what theyre doing in a training facility tho.
They should just stay home :feelsgah:

I dont know what theyre doing in a training facility tho.
They should just stay home :feelsgah:
the foids enforce whatever they are taught according to the religious leaders and passes them to the mini foids.

It's great knowing that at least some foids on this planet aren't living on tutorial mode.

[UWSL]What are they talking about? These are the most comfortable clothes ever made.[/UWSL]

It's great knowing that at least some foids on this planet aren't living on tutorial mode.
They still are. Married sandfoids are some of the fattest on the planet because when wearing giant ass robes they have no incentive to not be fat.

Those holes should all be beheaded in real life