Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit soy gets literally CUCKED

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Link to Reddit thread
Archived Reddit thread

Last edited:
yeah and the hospital telling him that made that little cucks dick hard

The system is so bureaucratic and detached from reality that you'll need to pay for a genetic test before they'll concede that a mongrel baby is not your own :lul:

This system is purposely designed to work against men. Each day I’m more convinced that satan is female

This system is purposely designed to work against men. Each day I’m more convinced that satan is female
It's funny how there's a "marital presumption of paternity" yet the state does nothing to restrict female sexuality in such a way that would make this a valid presumption.

Last edited:
It's funny how there's a "marital presumption of paternity" yet the state does nothing to restrict female sexuality in such a way that would make this a valid presumption.
Looks back 50 years ago to where shit like this was never an issue. They destroyed the nuclear family on purpose because the people who run this world will always care more about their self preservation and control while we remain useless eaters that keep the world spinning. Why does morality and good lives for men matter when you can completely cuck them out for your own personal gain?

lol “da wite man haz n privilege an more money so he needa raise the negroid baby” :soy: :soy:

Fucking cuckold bootlicking submissive soy bitches. I hope that Redditor gets pancreatic cancer
Using that retarded redditor's logic, making infidelity illegal is what would benefit society as a whole by keeping families together.

But he would never concede this, of course. Because muh individualism, muh female's right to choose :feelsgah:

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

I thought that single mothers were just as capable as married couples? If the children need additional support and care, isn't welfare good enough? We don't need fathers anymore. If anything, fathers damage children by instilling them with patriarchal values such as respect for authority. The criminal justice system can teach children this just as well, while also making money on them in court costs, lawyer's fees, and prison slave labor :feelsthink:

Notice how these repugnant soys are using a conservative talking point -- "fathers are very important; two parents are better than one" -- to justify screwing over fathers by making paternity fraud the default.

This is the height of irony. If you care about fathers so much, then you should respect the rights of fathers as a corollary to speaking about their obligations.

And what about the obligation of women to not to cheat on their husbands, of course, the whole basis on which monogamous marriage was first established (to ensure paternity in exchange for paternal investment)? It's amazing how quick these redditards are to view things from the utilitarian perspective of a bureaucratic government interested only in the raising of new wageslave cattle -- while presuming to say that the interests of the state is the social interest in this regard! JFL.

There are many situations such as this where the government claims to be acting in society's interests, but it's really only the state that cares. In this case, because if a father doesn't provide for "his" children (whether justified or not), then the state will have to pick up the tab in welfare costs.

Indeed, my point is proven by the fact that the STATE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT about whether a marriage actually remains intact or not, or whether there's a continued paternal presence in the household, but only if someone is FINANCIALLY LIABLE for the costs of childcare or not.

Last edited:
O my sweet summer child, your incredulity shows how sheltered you are.

As you can see from the thread, this is a thing in family court.

View attachment 1009260

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

I thought that single mothers were just as capable as married couples? If the children need additional support and care, isn't welfare good enough? We don't need fathers anymore. If anything, fathers damage children by instilling them with patriarchal values such as respect for authority. The criminal justice system can teach children this just as well, while also making money on them in court costs, lawyer's fees, and prison slave labor :feelsthink:
haha the child's fucking interest right. maybe a nigger fucker whore's mongrel spawn should be put to death instead of given preferential treatment :feelskek:

Redditors love cuck stories and getting cucked. Because Reddit is for cucks.

I’m sure they’re all jerking their ding dongs to this story and the OP posted it one handed.

Last edited:
America's biggest mistake was bringing in the niggers.

choke nigglets from cheating whores (in MS Flight Simulator)

Nope it's the god that is a foid, (s)he let everything to happen and (s)he loves seeing suffering (especially of men)

The western world needs a new revolution that will never come and the society will crumble.

Unless India becomes the new world superpower and saves us all