Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit shilling for COVID vaccine

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
★★★★★
D2740115e804b86309e61265b0b33d89 imagepng

Do people believe that these are actually real, non-shill people?

Consent is manufactured by media.

So you are one of these brainlets conspiracy theorists who believes in liquid microchips in the vaccine made by Bill Gates and powered by 5g to cuck you ? :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

So you are one of these brainlets conspiracy theorists who believes in liquid microchips in the vaccine made by Bill Gates and powered by 5g to cuck you ? :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

No, it's just funny how they are shilling for it. Furthermore there is no need for a vaccine for a harmless thing like corona

No, it's just funny how they are shilling for it. Furthermore there is no need for a vaccine for a harmless thing like corona
It's more aimed at oldcels I think or people with weak health

View attachment 380313

Do people believe that these are actually real, non-shill people?
Why would the majority of young people take it to make themselves feel sick, if they catch the virus they normally don't feel anything, and is mainly asymtomatic/unaffected by it. :feelsaww:

Why would the majority of young people take it to make themselves feel sick, if they catch the virus they normally don't feel anything, and is mainly asymtomatic/unaffected by it. :feelsaww:

Who know, some of them just fucking love science I guess

Cuckeddit is extremely left, so it's not surprising

Do you know that the term "conspiracy theory" is words/ concept coined bi the CIA to shame truth seekers/speakers?
I smell glowies.

What's suspicious about it is how they are seeming sucking the manufacturers dick by calling the vaccine revolutionary and amazed it came out so fast.
I don't know if reddit "I fucking love science TM" type soys are always so happy about random shit like that but you'd think a normal person would just say that's good that it's finally coming out and leave it at that.

What's suspicious about it is how they are seeming sucking the manufacturers dick by calling the vaccine revolutionary and amazed it came out so fast.
I don't know if reddit "I fucking love science TM" type soys are always so happy about random shit like that but you'd think a normal person would just say that's good that it's finally coming out and leave it at that.

The exchange between the two users just sounds like the setup for a TV advert, where the two shills talk to eachother about the product with one guy pretending to not know much and the other one being the salesman.

And guess who we did it under, and guess who forced out the vaccine so quickly? Blumpf! Reddit will turn into a never ending shit show if you tell them that.

Who know, some of them just fucking love science I guess
I know we destoryed the world econemy for 0.03% of the population that already has serious conditions or is already at deaths door.
But hey guys, isn't science hecking cool! :soy:

And guess who we did it under, and guess who forced out the vaccine so quickly? Blumpf! Reddit will turn into a never ending shit show if you tell them that.

They delayed announcing the vaccine's success till after the election, the FDA had approved it before November 3
I know we destoryed the world econemy for 0.03% of the population that already has serious conditions or is already at deaths door.
But hey guys, isn't science hecking cool! :soy:

But muh 9/11 death toll every day,

The ironic part is that the media is reporting CHINA GOOD.

View: https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2020/12/02/china-coronavirus-vaccine-distribution-aircraft-culver-pkg-intl-vpx.cnn

When they started this whole thing by:
1. Letting people leave the country who were from wuhan
2. Shutting doctors up early who were reporting on it
3. Fucking other countries over by getting chinese in other countries to ship medical equipment to their country quietly.

You're fucking retarded and you're too retarded to understand why so I ain't even going to explain it to you retard

I don't need a flu vaccine so why would I need this?

Tbh. I only take vaccines for serious shit with painful, almost certain deaths, like tetanus, rabies, etc.

They'll need to aim a gun at my head to make me take that shit

Tbh. I only take vaccines for serious shit with painful, almost certain deaths, like tetanus, rabies, etc.

And those vaccines took at least 10 years to develop not 10 months. Fine if you just give it to boomers and coffin dodgers but they seem to want to give that shit to literally everyone for no good reason at all. Well big pharma will make some money from it if that's a good enough reason.

And those vaccines took at least 10 years to develop not 10 months. Fine if you just give it to boomers and coffin dodgers but they seem to want to give that shit to literally everyone for no good reason at all. Well big pharma will make some money from it if that's a good enough reason.
The whole covid shit is obviously about control and advancing some agendas of the elites.

Probably just Pfzer/Moderna employees with bots upvoting them, there no way the average redditor knows that much.

Who knows, obviously this virus hasn't wreaked havoc in densely packed
The whole covid shit is obviously about control and advancing some agendas of the elites.

It was about destroying the middle class, traditionally all revolutions have come from this class and not the working class. Apparently going out will spread the virus but Amazon delivering all those packages won't do anything
Probably just Pfzer/Moderna employees with bots upvoting them, there no way the average redditor knows that much.

You would be surprised at the obsession with media dictated trends these "I fucking love science" types get into. There is an entire subreddit dedicated to coronavirus news with this sort of shit

Last edited:
This. So much this. The elites would never do anything nefarious

That's the idea, sure. In practice? They'll force us all to get it.

:feelshaha:
I don't think so, idk how in the states but in my country it will be only mandatory to health workers and similiar people, how they can force everyone and verify that you actually took it?

I don't think so, idk how in the states but in my country it will be only mandatory to health workers and similiar people, how they can force everyone and verify that you actually took it?
I don't know, I'm not the one behind the shit. I did hear ideas of getting a card when you get vaccinated, so if the authorities stop you and ask you to produce the card, and you don't, they can detain you.

Brainlets eh?

Lets see you roll up your sleeves and be first in line for this toxic poison then tough guy.

Brainlets eh?

Lets see you roll up your sleeves and be first in line for this toxic poison then tough guy.
What are the benefits for soyciety in killing it's wageslaves? :feelstastyman:

What are the benefits for soyciety in killing it's wageslaves? :feelstastyman:
Who said anything about "killing"?

Perhaps its about making people more fucking stupid, low IQ and controllable than they already are??

The point is we don't really know whats in this vaccine but the way they are pushing it so intensely to the point of both shame bullying as well working very hard to try and make it a mandatory thing pretty much tells any reasonable person with more than two remaining braincells left to rub together that whatever is in the shot is most definitely NOT for "our" good.