Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit seeth & cope about a 16yo foid getting groomed by 32yo man

@Komesarj thoughts?

girl willingly sleeps with man and argues that she's in the right.
The man is the abuser.
xD

Reddit is such comedy fuel I started to stalk some of the foid subreddits.

girl willingly sleeps with man and argues that she's in the right.
The man is the abuser.
xD
Dried up roasties need to be mass exterminated.

@Komesarj thoughts?
:lul: He was hellbent to eradicate sexualising of minors and now his dick is inside of someone barely a year older. the irony and hypocrisy.

In scandinavia its 15+ sweden and 16+ norway

Twox is full of miserable misandrist hate filled lunatics

Women are smart enough to make decisions for themselves?

>If yes: Let a teenage foid sleep with an older man

>If no: Women don't deserve to be equal to men and thus they should have the same legal status as a kid: always monitored by an adult (man)

Women always try to convince other women they are being abused and are victims. This is a classic attempt to crush intrasexual competition by old whores who can’t compete with younger ones.

As for the relationship itself, either he is using her (which many old dudes do), or they will live happily ever after. If it’s a Chad I hope it’s the first, and if it’s a normie or incel I hope it’s the second.

Nigga did nothing wrong

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/130djhm/what_can_i_say_to_a_16yr_old_girl_to_convince_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Hilarious how they try to give advice to convince the girl to leave the relationship while also acknowledging that foids are too dumb to be reasoned with.

Imagine being so dumb that you let yourself get groomed. All she needs to do is rat on him and she's safe kek.

The question is, why is this 16 yo whore in a relationship with a 30 yo man and not dating a boy same age as her. That's the real question.

Dried up roasties need to be mass exterminated.
Seriously, exactly what do they add to the world so that we shouldn't exterminate them?

:lul: He was hellbent to eradicate sexualising of minors and now his dick is inside of someone barely a year older. the irony and hypocrisy.
19 year olds aren't minors.

if she bleeds she can be fucked, these same people says 16yo can do surgeries to remove breasts to become a "man" lol

Seriously, exactly what do they add to the world so that we shouldn't exterminate them?
Even the biology tards can't cope with this fact. They can't reproduce, so they are biologically worthless.

Women always try to convince other women they are being abused and are victims. This is a classic attempt to crush intrasexual competition by old whores who can’t compete with younger ones.

As for the relationship itself, either he is using her (which many old dudes do), or they will live happily ever after. If it’s a Chad I hope it’s the first, and if it’s a normie or incel I hope it’s the second.
I respectfully dissagree with your 1st part. I don't believe that intrasexual competition, or ANY kind of competition exists among women. From my observations, women are insanely supportive of each other no matter what they're going through.

if she bleeds she can be fucked, these same people says 16yo can do surgeries to remove breasts to become a "man" lol
What if you don't believe that they should fuck while also not believing that they should transition?

Even the biology tards can't cope with this fact. They can't reproduce, so they are biologically worthless.
+ They're not even good looking anymore, so the image of humans gets worse
+ They have reprehensible personalities, so they hate 50% of the population (males)
+ They don't have any real job skills, unless you count gender studies as a "job specialty"

19 year olds aren't minors.
I know, its such a dumb attitude that people have where 17 year old are children but 18 year olds are adults, they are the same.

this roastie is jealous, i mean, in her 16's she was getting pounded by older men too, so...
incredible, they just cant leave other people minding their own business

Last edited:
I know, its such a dumb attitude that people have where 17 year old are children but 18 year olds are adults, they are the same.
17 is old enough for a girl to know if she's being groomed. 16 is too.

st-xenia-6-1-4-x5-67.jpg
NoLooksNoLife

its so cucked, i mean, in Brazil age of consent is 18, in another countries is 17, 16, 15...what that means? it means that teenagers can consent goddamnit

Last edited:
17 is old enough for a girl to know if she's being groomed. 16 is too.
I agree, I had that discussion here long time ago and I think "grooming" is bullshit, unless its a small child and its done by person of authority.

I agree, I had that discussion here long time ago and I think "grooming" is bullshit, unless its a small child and its done by person of authority.
I still remember that Tennessee police officer Maegan Hall who claimed she was groomed while being an adult. Jfl women are literally owning themselves every time they open their mouths. The appropriate response to an ADULT cialiming that they were "groomed" as an ADULT is mockery.

if 16 year old whores are old enough to willingly suck cocks of 16 year old chads, then I’m pretty sure she is old enough to willingly be with a 32 year old man

I still remember that Tennessee police officer Maegan Hall who claimed she was groomed while being an adult. Jfl women are literally owning themselves every time they open their mouths. The appropriate response to an ADULT cialiming that they were "groomed" as an ADULT is mockery.
Lol, they can't take responsibility for anything.

Genderswap & suddenly silence.

If the age of consent is 16 it isn’t grooming.

Roasties don't seem to understand what age of consent means. This is why we can't let walking talking toilets make laws.

The question is, why is this 16 yo whore in a relationship with a 30 yo man and not dating a boy same age as her. That's the real question.
Because he’s a giga Chad.