Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL reddit roastie tried to bait an incel to be friends with her

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Screenshot 20181029 125850

then straight up denies her bait.

Then people claim that i'm wrong when i say most women are autistic

>implying foids have a brain to have autism disorder

JFL

Fucking reddit bitches are so annoying, just fucking tombstone pile-driver them all.

Having friends means nothing. In the end they won't be there for you when you need them the most.

Women behave very autistically, but they get away with it because "teehee I'm just a ditzy manic pixie girl". They don't have a grasp on humor or sarcasm, and they can't read between the lines.

Did he at least try to get the pic? If not, then she might be onto something in calling him gay.

they can't read between the lines.

400% legit, well I guess it applies to most redditor cucks too. Too much soy and estrogen turned their brains into femoid brains.

it was me you retard, why would i take the bait.
You fucking faggot. This confirmed to me that your 30+ lays were 100% off of Grindr.
You don't have to chat to the bitch, she offered you her pics, just take em' at the very least.

You fucking faggot. This confirmed to me that your 30+ lays were 100% off of Grindr.
You don't have to chat to the bitch, she offered you her pics, just take em' at the very least.
omg no wonder why you are so low iq, the fact she tried recommending to be friends and posts on 2xchromosomes proves you would take any female attention you can.

doesnt make any difference if i get her pics or not.

Last edited:
omg no wonder why you are so low iq, the fact she tried recommend to be friends and posts on 2xchromosomes proves you would take any female attention you can.
I've literally told one of these Reddit roasties to fuck off before, your faggotry isn't being excused that easily, CFM.
Like I said, you don't even need to chat with her, just get the pics and ghost. But evidently, that's too hetero for you.

I've literally told one of these Reddit roasties to fuck off before, your faggotry isn't being excused that easily, CFM.
Like I said, you don't even need to chat with her, just get the pics and ghost. But evidently, that's too hetero for you.
ok so what is the point in getting her pics?

are you dumb, like it was going to be nudes.

jfc you sound like a cuck cooperating with the enemy. Even after she started spewing out hateful remarks on incels.

your dumbass would be like"ok mmmm'lady, i will have 1 of your pictures because your muhhh lady"
why are you always orbiting?
didnt orbit retard it was off a thread i posted in the mens rights.

reddit s0ywarriors love queers every other second but then when it comes to incels they use it as an insult. virtue signaling incarnate.

ok so what is the point in getting her pics?

are you dumb, like it was going to be nudes.

jfc you sound like a cuck cooperating with the enemy. Even after she started spewing out hateful remarks on incels.

your dumbass would be like"ok mmmm'lady, i will have 1 of your pictures because your muhhh lady"

didnt orbit retard it was off a thread i posted in the mens rights.
You literally humored her and gave her attention long enough for her to message you like 5+ times, you can't use the "hurr durr u just giving her attention by accepting her pics" you orbiting homo.

You literally humored her and gave her attention long enough for her to message you like 5+ times, you can't use the "hurr durr u just giving her attention by accepting her pics" you orbiting homo.

oh really maybe if you were to pay attention to what i posted then you would know what i was talking about

where in this post i was giving her attention.

thats why i was asking about screenshots of chads harassing females and them liking it.
 bow down to the queen 10980265

ill just leave this right here so you can reflect on how to please "muhhh lady"

Last edited:
Why is every hole an expert on mental disorders?

Just by replying to her you were giving her attention and therefore orbiting according to your logic fagboi
dumbass so debating about blackpill logic on a mens rights sub reddit is giving her attention.

so if a roastie tries to insult you, you basically turn the other cheek???

wait are you a soyboy?