Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Reddit praises kid that sacrificed his face for younger sister

This is old af

Fucking pitbulls man.

Retarded Cuck kid probably got presuaded and threatened by his parents

yeah i'm sure she would've done the same for him and not just run away

they should be exterminated tbh
Honestly I agree so much tbh. They are literally not even a natural breed. The cunts are so fucking deformed from mixing that their mouths cant even hold spit they slobber up every fucking spot they can

Honestly I fucking hate those dogs.
same pitbulls need be exterminated. they fuck white foids in the thousands, kill randoms daily

That even conservative sites still list reddit as one of the main social media platforms like fb and twitter at the bottom of all their stories is a joke tbh

Honestly I agree so much tbh. They are literally not even a natural breed. The cunts are so fucking deformed from mixing that their mouths cant even hold spit they slobber up every fucking spot they can
true shit they were breed for fighting, dogs who lost or run were killed so now they all are fucked up in the mind and can't feel pain at all.

true shit they were breed for fighting, dogs who lost or run were killed so now they all are fucked up in the mind and can't feel pain at all.
i heard once they bite down, they grind their molars into your flesh and never let go, no matter hoiw much you hit them.

i heard once they bite down, they grind their molars into your flesh and never let go, no matter hoiw much you hit them.
it's true, I've seen it. A normal dog would let you go once you hit them on their nose or somewhere in the face but they just can't feel it, fucking beasts.

it's true, I've seen it. A normal dog would let you go once you hit them on their nose or somewhere in the face but they just can't feel it, fucking beasts.

you have to crack an ammonia vial in front of their nose and then there's a chance they let go.

Just think thousands of years ago there may not have even been dogs in ethnic countries. Now you live there and you run the risk of getting attacked by dogs.
Dogs should have stayed in Europe.

He will be able to get neocon tradwhores if he stolenvalormaxxes with those scars.

False. Ethnics need dogs for intimidation. Part if the reason the ethnics got cucked by Rome was because they lacked large dogs.

Women like scars could still be chad

yeah i'm sure she would've done the same for him and not just run away
Exactly this. Women would never put themselves in any danger to protect you, whether you're their brother, husband or friend. Why do the same for them?

Future roper.
Exactly this. Women would never put themselves in any danger to protect you, whether you're their brother, husband or friend. Why do the same for them?
Reminds me of the woman saved by a homeless dude from a mugger with knife, hero gets stabbed & bitch runs off, an hour later after ppl step over him a resident comes out & calls ambulance, dude dies on way to hospital.

False. Ethnics need dogs for intimidation. Part if the reason the ethnics got cucked by Rome was because they lacked large dogs.
The times of the Roman Empire are gone now. Dogs aren't enough to intimidate national armies otherwise a lot of national armies wouldn't even be able to fight in conditions where there are wild animals roaming around.
But ethnic countries now still have to live under threat of dog attacks and as @tehgymcel420 has said before the effects of the dogpill are particularly severe for ethnics.
Dogs are an introduced, invasive species outside of Europe for all intents and purposes tbh

High iq.
Reminds me of the woman saved by a homeless dude from a mugger with knife, hero gets stabbed & bitch runs off, an hour later after ppl step over him a resident comes out & calls ambulance, dude dies on way to hospital.
:soy: :soy: :soy:

His life sucked balls but imagine throwing it away for some cunt that flees at the first opportunity & doesn't even call 911.

got me there. im all nigger no bull unfortunately. maybe i should start biting little kids
i'm black too, but i come from the non-tyrone group. Tyrone out

His life sucked balls but imagine throwing it away for some cunt that flees at the first opportunity & doesn't even call 911.
I can't imagine that because it's hard for me to even think of someone being that cucked. The good news is there's one less pussy pandering cuck in the world.

Maybe he ends up growing into his scars and is a 6'0+ chad with a story to tell? Probably not but for his sake I hope so. Little nigga had no idea what he was doing. All that internalized protector bullshit, no way he could have done otherwise.

you were born an ethnic non-chad in the west, when did it ever begin for you? You and I were dammed to the same fate
It's truly over and like you said, probably never began. Only option is to passportmax or betabux. Nothing for free

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back