Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit post on age gaps started a shitstorm

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I stumbled upon this post thanks to my inceltear browsing jfl, and the comments are as you would expect -

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueUnpopularOpinion/comments/1frmz5i/the_stigma_surrounding_age_gap_dating_is/

One idiot asked sHoW mE pEeR rEvIeWed ArTiCleS

Here's an interesting comment:
This is exactly it. Men who don’t have empathy for other people, and who don’t value their partner for anything more than sex will want a younger woman! So the judgement comes because of the type of human you are to want that. (A non empathetic human who only values their partner for sex) -shocker.
This one strikes a good point - you are right, I lost my empathy for other people, because it was fucking bullied out of me, thanks to normfucks like you. Women have been so awful to me during my formative years that it's hard for me to view them as human. TBH, to be really fucking honest, I'm wagecel with an OK job now, and my foid colleagues are nice to me, but no amount of respect (whether genuine or not) can remedy my past, sorry

He'res a 26 year old who is not-yet-blackpilled and very likely has incel-tier traits but doesn't know it (or admit it):
I just find it deeply unromantic as an ideal and sad. Not necessarily individual couples, which can be lovely, but the idea of a single 40 year old who only now decided to settle down and is now looking at 20 year olds. Like, I am a 26 year old man, and I am DEEPLY terrified at ending up 40 and single, or worse, divorced. I have never met a 40 year old single or divorced man who didnt make me sad in some way. I dont want to end up like that. What women think is honestly irrelevant here really, its just really sad to see men ages 50 hooking up with women my age. We should really teach our daughters to not do that.

This is relatable because I was him at 26, but I'm pushing 40 now. Yup, you guessed it, it sucks dude

As an oldcel, I don't give a fuck about "relating" to a foid if I ascend --- women view men as walking wallets; why should we have empathy?

what a based poster. rare high iq post on reddit.

Most of the comments agree just in the either seething or passive aggressive way.

Old chads are another reason why inceldom is so common tbh, I fucking hate them. I do agree with the post except for the male privilege bullshit, fuck that shit, there's only chad privilege