Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Reddit Post #38692

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
“Insert Reddit post here”

08A75547 3334 4A60 B1A2 A0B60C170080

where else to get content?

reddit bot
Personality isn’t really that important to all women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically, please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have questions or concerns.

"Oh sweet summer child" I want to kill whenever someone says that, beyond soy.

Personality isn’t really that important to all women. They often euphemize personality for good physical looks and social status. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn’t even feel bad about it.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically, please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have questions or concerns.
Didn't think I'd see this bot from braincels again. People always downvoted it along with the other word triggered bots, such as "lower your standards" etc.

The good times :feelsaww:

Didn't think I'd see this bot from braincels again. People always downvoted it along with the other word triggered bots, such as "lower your standards" etc.

The good times :feelsaww:
Braincels had that bot too? I thought it was only from r/incels tbh