Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel reddit nu-males are legit truecels in denial

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
JFL at this whole thread

photo_2018-03-05_22-51-12_zps7qvzqdiy.jpg

They are subhuman with subhuman genetics but they hang around girls and try to be niceguy until one caves and dates him. They also are nerdcels who just watch Rick and Morty etc and go for girls (usually ugly ones) who like it too.

I wish I had a cute gf like the one in the last pic

KEKEK someone linked a braincels post mocking IT with the 1st """"TRIAD""""

Last edited:
I think I would rather be gay then involved in something like that..where is these guy's self respect?

i don't get it either

i'd rather just gymcel and ldar for fun rather than look like a fat piece of shit and chase after 1/10 landwhales

why even get involved in that awful shit

oh shit i thought you were joking with that last post. i didn't know people were actually polyamorous. absolute degenerates. they deserve ebola

Reddit has always been cuck central. That place deserves to be nuked.

THese relationships would be okay if the guy was having as much partners as the woman, but based off what I've read, they aren't. That is what makes it so sad, they say they are poly but really they are just so desperate to be in a relationship that they would let their woman fuck a ton of men. In order to keep their dignity they say they are polyamorous, which is what makes it so sad. At least cucks admit that they are sissy bitches.