Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit normies waking up

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
29285193 E099 4DCD 8C32 08F0EE2C3408
22FE63A5 E813 4065 AF25 099EE236382A

A normie that's not willing to fuck landwhales is an incel.

"Only 6 times a week sweaty? :foidSoy:"
They think all Men will happily fuck off into unhappy non existence? It's such a delusional viewpoint.. everything hinges on their stupid just world hypothesis and now that the facts have been laid bare it's suddenly "oh you just have to deal with being alone" what a fucking roundabout. They should keep proving us right. I had an inkling of the Blackpill when I was young. But they tried to lie like fuck towards me. Now it's far too late and I've wasted a lot of time trying to jestermaxx for no reason. It has made me feel like a fool, doing such for a society that despises me. Not now though.. now I only live for myself.

“Once you accept that, I think life will be easier”
i actually laughed out loud after that one. What a fucking moron. What about we don’t accept that and start killing whores and normalfags?

“Once you accept that, I think life will be easier”
i actually laughed out loud after that one. What a fucking moron. What about we don’t accept that and start killing whores and normalfags?
Tbh I could accept it if I could get a foid at least once in my life while I’m still young. Just want to feel human :fuk:

thats the first non-retarded post on reddit ive seen so far

Meanwhile His looksmatch is having the best time of her life. God, i fucking hate this world. We need to create the Fourth Reich to stop the degeneracy.

Last edited:
Meanwhile His looksmatch is having the best time of her life. God, i fucking hate this world. We need to create the Fourth Reich to stop the degeneracy.
boombers did this btw