Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reddit normies are fucking psychos

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
A couple of weeks ago I made a post on my countries subreddit. The post was about how terrible my school experience has been since the age of 6, all the way to my current age (20). It mentioned some really traumatic things, and the fact that I was currently homeless and was forced to start school again to get student loan.

There was only two kinds of responses:

"I don't get the point of this post"

or

"People like you are complete pieces of shit and such an unnecessary burden to society, go fuck yourself".

To be honest I've bassicially never seen a person on reddit with empathy. What has happened with the world?

I was currently homeless and was forced to start school again to get student loan.

or

"People like you are complete pieces of shit and such an unnecessary burden to society, go fuck yourself".
Slaves hate non slaves

A couple of weeks ago I made a post on my countries subreddit. The post was about how terrible my school experience has been since the age of 6, all the way to my current age (20). It mentioned some really traumatic things, and the fact that I was currently homeless and was forced to start school again to get student loan.

or

To be honest I've bassicially never seen a person on reddit with empathy. What has happened with the world?
They are complete doule think nut cases
Dont ever post anything on that shithole

this is what normies actually think, just in real life they don't say it outloud

Last edited:
Did you mention/hint at your gender in that post by any chance?

With no Empathy towards Man "

There i fixed it for you

Redditors are eugenicists, so naturally they are the enemies of all incels