Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit normie decides to workout to fix his dead bedroom. Now his wife says he's too attractive and intimidating.

How many showers did it take for achieve this, redditor?

hoep he bats her

too attractive? more like you are an ogre but she was trying to be nice. again. no gym for your race and no gym for your face.

I feel for him.

"20 lb heavier than me" "i think she's a 10"
so this is the typical case of supporting and loving a woman. nothing to see here move on.

its so fucking cringe when these retards just associate hygiene with attractiveness, thinking that if they put in so much work into lifting and hygiene its possible to become so attractive that foids are scared of ur presence.

She's just bluepilling him while fucking a REAL chad on the side

Reddit chad tbh.

"20 lb heavier than me" "i think she's a 10"
so this is the typical case of supporting and loving a woman. nothing to see here move on.
you never see women say this about their boyfriends. "my husband is 4 inches shorter than me but I think he's a 10, how do I encourage him to be more body positive and have more sex with me?". no woman has ever said that without being disingenuous

:soy:My wife thinks im chad guyz:soy:

Imagine being this fucking deluded. Do you think Chad is "too attractive" to women?

Sounds like she's making excuses for not wanting to fuck him. I'd have left a long time ago if I were in his shoes.

Good on him for training though.

He should just leave her ugly ass and look for a more attractive foid tbh

You can't win as an ugly male

That subreddit is way too fixated on libido levels. People in their 20s and 30s almost never have libido issues. The real issue is lack of attraction. Nobody wants to talk about that though because they would have to accept that they are unattractive.

Last edited:
She's just bluepilling him while fucking a REAL chad on the side
That subreddit is way too fixated on libido levels. People in their 20s and 30s almost never have libido issues. The real issue is lack of attraction. Nobody wants to talk about that though because they would have to accept that they are unattractive.

high iq

Why does it matter to you that somebody is in a dead bedroom? It's not you, is it?

"So a very sad and terrible thing happened when she was in college. She wasn’t a big partier but she would definitely partake and
I encouraged her to, because I trust her and want her to have a good time. I often joined if I was in town. But one weekend when I wasn’t there, she was drinking and a boy, whom I’d like to get my hands on, took advantage of her and sexually assaulted her. She was not raped, but I won’t go into any more detail."

"She didn’t tell me until a few months later"

What a cuck. LMAO.

She'll cherish forever that time she had with that Chad.
Her experience was totally different of what she has now. The opposite of what she craves.
The reason she gaslight him and said:"My husband is too attractive for me" :teehee:

That's the reason she is heavier now. Up to 20 lbs right now.

Most men will NEVER learn.

I'm sure an open-relationship (only for her of course) would fix her problem.

"So let’s talk about her father. Absent (now), rich asshole. When she told him, he got mad at her for not calling the police. I don’t think I have to say anything else about him.
Her mom is the most loving and sweet woman of them all, and also a victim, so of course her mother was there for her."

Blame the father all the time.
Don't question the lovely mother. She is right no matter what.

"So a very sad and terrible thing happened when she was in college. She wasn’t a big partier but she would definitely partake and
I encouraged her to, because I trust her and want her to have a good time. I often joined if I was in town. But one weekend when I wasn’t there, she was drinking and a boy, whom I’d like to get my hands on, took advantage of her and sexually assaulted her. She was not raped, but I won’t go into any more detail."

"She didn’t tell me until a few months later"

What a cuck. LMAO.

She'll cherish forever that time she had with that Chad.
Her experience was totally different of what she has now. The opposite of what she craves.
The reason she gaslight him and said:"My husband is too attractive for me" :teehee:

That's the reason she is heavier now. Up to 20 lbs right now.

Most men will NEVER learn.

I'm sure an open-relationship (only for her of course) would fix her problem.

"So let’s talk about her father. Absent (now), rich asshole. When she told him, he got mad at her for not calling the police. I don’t think I have to say anything else about him.
Her mom is the most loving and sweet woman of them all, and also a victim, so of course her mother was there for her."

Blame the father all the time.
Don't question the lovely mother. She is right no matter what.

Like mother, so daughter.
Dude should've taken a look at the parents before getting with this bitch.
Sexually assaulted my ass.

How do cucks like this even exist?
Imagine getting in shape and she still rejects you.
At some Point you just have to leave or go mental on her.

This is what happens when you overdose on bluepills

Only people on Reddit seem to have this no-sex cuck fetish and be so proud and open about it. Blackpill doses just get stronger every time I see something posted from that queer website.

its so fucking cringe when these retards just associate hygiene with attractiveness, thinking that if they put in so much work into lifting and hygiene its possible to become so attractive that foids are scared of ur presence.
lifting is based, scare women cause fear makes their pussies wet.

If he really was "too attractive", he wouldn't care about his dead bedroom as he would have lots of live bedrooms, hotel rooms, night club toilets, parking lots, office meeting rooms etc elsewhere

Its probably a combination of his unattractive face that she is disgusted by and his in shape body that makes her feel even worse about herself and lowers her self esteem even further especially as she is “proportioned very normal” with more than 20 pounds of excess fat. And when this all comes together she says “you are too attractive” :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: