Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit moment: cuck is worried his niece is not getting enough orgasms

that's not creepy at all........................

If he was a real man he'd fuck her himself

I despise cucks from the bottom of my soul.

Imagine if a foid cared this much about your sex life.

Why is her niece complaining to him about not getting orgasms? Never began for Alabamacels.

time to Unclemaxx my friend

That faggot should've fucked that bitch instead of asking on le reddit. seducemaxxing is legit

she's not entitled to an orgasm

If a guy can't turn her on just by speaking to her and foreplay, then there's little chance that she'll be fulfilled during intercourse.

The only way a guy can turn on a woman by just talking to her is by being good looking

giphy.gif

:feelswhat:

Next level cucking right here. Imagine trying to find a Chad so he can ragdoll your whore niece in bed.:soy:

I fucking hate Reddit

@Ihatereddit thoughts?

that's not creepy at all........................

:feelswhat:

Next level cucking right here. Imagine trying to find a Chad so he can ragdoll your whore niece in bed.:soy:

At least its not his daughter, just having a daughter is the ultimate and final cuck, doing this with your daughter is taking cucking to levels I never even thought possible, it might tear the fabric of reality

This dude wants his niece so bad it's pedo creepy even at her age.

i don't even know how to respond to this, why would you ever ask this question

It must be his wife's niece because he said he had only known her since she was 5, a real uncle would have known since she was born.

I don't believe in partners of your uncles being called your aunt, they are your uncles wife, nothing more. You wouldn't call your grandfathers new wife your grandmother.

The absolute state :feelsseriously: of cuckit