Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Reddit knows

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Guys

I've never talked about my height on reddit, I've never searched anything related to height in browser, none of my emails have had anything to do with height or anything, ever. Even so, every fucking day I would get another "trending on" notification. How fuck did it come to being? Why do they have to remind me of my plight every fucking day?

I use reddit for copes mostly, there's a few subs about videogames that I frequent, that's all I swear don't ban me plz

Last edited:
View attachment 305824

I've never talked about my height on reddit, I've never searched anything related to height in browser, none of my emails have had anything to do with height or anything, ever. Even so, every fucking day I would get another "trending on" notifications. How fuck did it come to being? Why do they have to remind me of my plight every fucking day?

I use reddit for copes mostly, there's a few subs about videogames that I frequent, that's all I swear don't ban me plz

Youtube and reddit might target people with these recommendations based on their interests.
They might have an algorithm that suggests people who visit videogames subs and appear to be male are likely to be incels.

If it isn’t height, it’s something else. I give up.

I had similar suspicious recommendations on reddit. Or rather posts from r/bestof that popped up on my main page. It's not always easy to call them coincidences.

That's the kind of shit that makes you believe in the so-called occult : phenomena that appear because of hidden mechanisms behind them. It has actually nothing to do with anything supernatural, rather it's all about the human actions, or in that case algorithms, that are unknown from the general public.

Last edited:
Jfl reddit admins literally sent me a suicide prevention message

Reddit users 2

^ He's watching you.

I had similar suspicious recommendations on reddit. Or rather posts from r/bestof that popped up on my main page. It's not always easy to call them coincidences.

That's the kind of shit that makes you believe in the so-called occult : phenomena that appear because of hidden mechanisms behind them. It has actually nothing to do with anything supernatural, rather it's all about the human actions, or in that case algorithms, that are unknown from the general public.

It's to maximize user time spent on the site regardless of how the user feels about the algorithm suggesting them something without their permission.

it's over for you

Jfl reddit admins literally sent me a suicide prevention message
Jfl. I should give it some more time, probably I'm on their list of users with suicidal thoughts or something for being a manlet.