Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit is so insufferable these days

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I know the obvious response is "Why use reddit?" I need somewhere to lurk when I'm bored, the content on this site is limited and very low quality these days so I often browse reddit, but it's become so annoying as of late. It used to be a nerd controlled space, now it's just an obnoxious far left echo chamber. These people have no personality except for worshiping females and whining about conservative politicians.

They eat up every bit of propaganda about covid, Ukraine, climate change, etc. yet consider themselves to be too smart to be influenced by propaganda. They all think they are experts on whatever is being discussed despite being clueless about the subject, the gamers think they are computer/tech experts or the self proclaimed "car guys" who think they are special because they changed their own oil once. :feelskek:

Never seen a more pathetic group of soyboys and trannies.

I know the obvious response is "Why use reddit?" I need somewhere to lurk when I'm bored, the content on this site is limited and very low quality these days so I often browse reddit, but it's become so annoying as of late. It used to be a nerd controlled space, now it's just an obnoxious far left echo chamber. These people have no personality except for worshiping females and whining about conservative politicians.

They eat up every bit of propaganda about covid, Ukraine, climate change, etc. yet consider themselves to be too smart to be influenced by propaganda. They all think they are experts on whatever is being discussed despite being clueless about the subject, the gamers think they are computer/tech experts or the self proclaimed "car guys" who think they are special because they changed their own oil once. :feelskek:

it's a symptom of retardndness in soysciety. they are duped into thinking they are free thinkers because of slogans like "Democracy dies in the dark" and "Think differently" as they go out there and consoom and conform. never mind how all the immigration and liberalism are what's creating these social issues.

Always have been

Some of my posts on reddit

They eat up every bit of propaganda about covid, Ukraine
Putlerg has ass cancer and will die tomorrow, the rooskies have 69 trillion casualties and they have run out of rockets 3 weeks ago :soy:

They soymins and advertisers have fostered a userbase of the most extreme leftist soys and fags possible, because that's where the money is. Reddit used to be filled with edgy libertarians and even had racist subs like coontown or cringeanarchy but after 2016 everything started getting removed and heavily moderated and it has got to the point that it's as if a soy version of Stalin was in charge.

My accounts kept getting suspended and several months later, a few years ago, I logged into a 5 year old account I made when I was a kid and never used on a different email address and managed to get banned like 2 minutes later despite doing nothing :feelshaha:.

Last edited:
Definitely wasn't this bad in 2015.
Yeah, Reddit has got worse over time

It did have problems from the start, but it's now completely obscene

This is mostly intentional, due to overbearing censorship and leftist jannies. Most halfway decent or funny subs (incels, WatchPeopleDie) have moved to alternative sites, some of which are actually more feature-rich and well-organised. But obviously most normies won't leave plebbit, because name recognition

Honestly old-school forums were much better. Once things became centralised around plebbit, obviously that gave corpo types the opportunity to control discourse + push trans filth

best way to rate a sub is by viewing the top posts of all time. if its some gay liberal shit then its trash. i dont use the site after the incel genocide and being banned 10 times