Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reddit is so cucked i swear

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Can't even put a whore in her place without some simp banning me for speaking the truth. I swear every day my level of violence increases until one day I finally snap and lash out (in video game).

And they will be the reason why I commit such an atrocity.

I want my knuckles to bleed when I beat these whores into unconsciousness

I want them to beg for their useless pathetic lives

Such a dogshit website.

I was looking at destinythegame subreddit and there were people shitting on Marty O’Donnell ( man who composed music for halo & destiny 1 ) because he is conservative. That subreddit is full of retards and the same can be said about the entire website.

Such a dogshit website.

I was looking at destinythegame subreddit and there were people shitting on Marty O’Donnell ( man who composed music for halo & destiny 1 ) because he is conservative. That subreddit is full of retards and the same can be said about the entire website.
What a pathetic existence they must live. Such cowards cry in fear when presented with the opportunity to speak out. They deserve their worthless lives because they themselves are worthless "human beings".

God I want them to cry :feelsohh::ahegao:

Can't even put a whore in her place without some simp banning me for speaking the truth. I swear every day my level of violence increases until one day I finally snap and lash out (in video game).
I have never written more than one comment on reddit, as I knew in advance that I would be banned. Reddit users are no different from religious wrappers, so they cannot be persuaded.

Reddit hates the truth, it can not handle the truth.

God I want them to cry :feelsohh::ahegao:
Now you know why chads beat up their foidwives. Nagging bitches that are the speaking Reddit machine, that all comes down when she gets punched in the face with teeth flying out, and she now behaves as a foid should behave as.

Now you know why chads beat up their foidwives. Nagging bitches that are the speaking Reddit machine, that all comes down when she gets punched in the face with teeth flying out, and she now behaves as a foid should behave as.

Water