Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Reddit is actually blackpill

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Topics on physical appearance routinely reach the front page and thousands of comments.

From a purely rational perspective, though, looks shouldn't even matter. Who cares about the height of someone, for instance ? Why is it even a subject of conversation?

Aren't we well past this shit already? I mean, we walked on the Moon and built Saint Peter's basilic. Why are we spending so much time talking about our looks, coping about our looks? If an alien species were to come to Earth, it would be flabbergasted to find that we are so obsessed about our size, our bones, our symmetry like primitive animals instead of the development of a new fusion reactor.

The explanation is that looks matter from an irrational perspective. The irrational perspective of dating and mating.

When you deny lookism in mating you have already lost: you shouldn't even have to talk about this. This shouldn't even be a subject of conversation if there was no fire below the smoke.

Looks are sought after to ensure genetic health, and to weed out the inferior genes. Some phenotypes are naturally more desirable than others.

from an evolutional point of view it makes sense. but its outdated. with todays medicine and technologies even subhumans like us can survive. problem is: when women are so degenerated there is no way theyll ever like us and society is so cucked already that theres nothing that can be done.

You're nice guys but I already know this. I was pointing out that Reddit is admitting to it merely by going apeshit about anything discussing looks.

This one is popular among the normies:

1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.

So deep down they know. They just don't frame it the way we do. And a majority of them are still "just worlders" when push comes to shove.

Very high IQ post.

Unfortunately this:

rTJ1jut.png

Sexual liberation of femoids is what causes the downfall of our society.

If those basic and psychological needs were exclusively given to those who advance our society and protect humanity instead of those who just physically look like they would survive. As you said, we're well past this shit already.

A quote from a really good book, that solves this paradox:

"Natural philosophy has brought into clear relief the following paradox of human existence. The drive towards perpetual expansion - or personal freedom - is basic to the human spirit. But to sustain it we need the most delicate, knowing stewardshop of the living world that can be devised. Expansion and stewardship may appear at first to be conflicting goals, but they are not. The depth of the conservation ethic will be measured by the extent to which each of the two approaches to nature is used to reshape and reinforce the other. The paradox can be resolved by changing its premises into forms more suited to ultimate survival, by which I mean protection of the human spirit"

I'm kind of an existential nihilist so I'm not looking towards an ultimate goal here, except as on the last sentence of the quote:

Protection of the human spirit! Our society needs to advance and work on ways to make EVERYONE happier. We need to build a utopian society. And for now, we need the females for it. And they need us.

Last edited:
This one is popular among the normies:

1. Be attractive.
2. Don't be unattractive.
When I used to visit cuckit on a daily basis I saw this a lot indeed and it was encouragingly upvoted. But there were always the annoying triggered responses about how beauty is in the eye of the beholder or about how interest in lookism is neckbeardy.