Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit "incel" just ascended.

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
Link to thread

Summary:
What I do have is decent looks. I'm decently tall, white and I lost a bunch of weight lately. My face is okay.

Just can't make this shit up.

EDIT: Not sure why link isn't working but here:
Not a bait post for once
Just ascended, lads. I'm 22 years old. Not sure what to say about it besides that. I went on tinder, found a girl, met up with her and we had sex. I have a couple of reflections around that.

It's not your personality
I was an incel through and through. You can check my post history. I'm a dirty misogynist who doesn't respect women, I'm not very interesting and just generally don't have anything inceltears would consider a good personality. I have autism. I lack empathy and I'm kind of manipulative. Not exactly the best kind of person to be around. What I do have is decent looks. I'm decently tall, white and I lost a bunch of weight lately. My face is okay. What I found on dating apps was suddenly getting far more attention from women than I did before irl. I don't think I changed anything about my personality, but here they were. My dating profile was literally a single letter in the description and two pictures. Sure, I didn't screw it up, but I didn't charm my way into this girl's heart by merit of my good personality alone.

Fatcel is volcel
By extension, any kind of uglycel is volcel unless you have confirmed that you will indeed be ugly even through looksmaxxing. I got so much more attention from women than before from losing weight. I wasn't even a ball of lard like some are, nor did I lose that much weight. I went from barely obese to barely overweight, per BMI. Changing your looks definitely affects how people treat you.

Don't forget what you learnt from the blackpill if you ascend
Even now, I'm noticing myself falling for this girl. We haven't met much. Looking at it objectively, (hits pipe) I know there's both probably better girls out there, and even if there wasn't, I don't really know her. I don't know what she's like when the going gets rough or even indeed when the going gets at all. Still, I'm considering a serious relationship with her with all the commitment that entails. I don't think that'll mean to her what it means to me, yet it's how I feel. Be aware of that. Be aware that your feelings can betray you, and you have to try to keep your mind as clear as possible if you ever ascend. The blackpill is forever.

You have part of the picture, but you don't know what it's like to be a trucel before you experience it
This one goes out to all my fakecel niggas out there. You don't know what it's like. I don't either. I won't claim to myself, but I have been on a broader spectrum of attractiveness than I think most have. There's a very big difference in how you get treated depending on how attractive you are. This goes doubly so for women, but also for men. Your looks, how you present yourself is who you are and it's very important. When it's something you legitimately can't do anything about, that sucks and you can't begin to imagine how much it sucks until you experience that. Keep that in mind before you start lecturing the 5'2" Indian janitors.
Anyway, I hope some of that was helpful to some of you lads. I'm fully expecting to get banned for this because mods are cucks, but before I do, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have if you want clarification or anything. I'd also like to say I think most of the people here are fakecels like I was, and you can ascend if you put enough effort in. Although I'm not one of you any more, I wish you all the best of luck and hope you can be happy one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
neither of the links work

Loading Reddit content...

Gix your links

Why did you put spaces in the link?

Tall white guy with an "okay" face gets laid.

More on this ground breaking story at 11.

Retard. I hate bragging mentalcels

"What i do have is decent looks"
Great, so what's exactly your point? :feelsseriously:

What I do have is decent looks.
You really can't make this shit up.
any kind of uglycel is volcel unless you have confirmed that you will indeed be ugly even through looksmaxxing.
Just save up money for years bro to ascend though an old foid who wouldn't have wanted you before. That will definitely reverse years of psychological damage. Just undertake risking surgery bro, which has the potential of making you look worse or even disfiguring your face.

Not to mention that by this logic, basically nobody can ever be incel since we can just extend the timetable and conditions indefinitely.

Assuming it's true at all, this has reinforced the blackpill for OP, which is a good thing.

Tall white guy with an "okay" face gets laid.

More on this ground breaking story at 11.
this. he lost fat and realised his true potential. cant say that with most manlets and ethnics

Links don't work.

Personality doesn't matter, got matched on tinder being tall and good looking. Like we never knew it.

Most youngcels ascend

Found a pic of him on imgur. Seems like a low tier normie to me
51353373 7A2E 4AD3 B5BF BBF3BD4B487B

The Chad ascent to Stacyhalla

Tall and white with an ok face. What was he again? An incel? My ass