Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit in a nutshell

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★

JFL at the state of masculinity in 2020. Chad fucks while beta billy eats kettle chips and cleans up

57d

Tbh it's probably just a joke. I find it hard to believe that people like that exist (or if they do exist they keep it a dark secret or something).

Edit: Ohh, "polyamory" subreddit. So ... it's not a joke. God damn we really do need a purge on this earth. Let's start with the rich though.

polyamory is just a euphemism for cuckoldry

Tbh it's probably just a joke. I find it hard to believe that people like that exist (or if they do exist they keep it a dark secret or something).

Edit: Ohh, "polyamory" subreddit. So ... it's not a joke. God damn we really do need a purge on this earth. Let's start with the rich though.
Completely possible, but it is on the polyamory sub and this is reddit we are talking about so i wouldnt put it past the poster for this to be true

Imagine sharing an ugly woman and not even being able to have an ugly woman for yourself. No self respect he should off himself

Your average IT poster.

Fuckin hope so

One of the biggest reasons why woman want to normalize dating sex workers and polyamory releationships is because they want to have everything at the same time
A betabuxx husband who actually cares about them and loves them vs a rough Chad that can satisfy them sexually and drag them around dominant style

This is why all reddit users need to be jailed

Even those in the comments can sense there's something wrong with the soyciety that produced this kind of "men". But apparently not ITards.

"My girlfriends' boyfriend"

"I'm still a virgin but at least I'm not an incel" :soy:

Error 404: T not found :soy::soy::soy:

It says threesome but I doubt the kween will allow the cuck to dare lay his hands on her. I feel like he is going to get assfucked by the bull:feelskek:

Anyone who uses the phrases "my girlfriend's boyfriend" or "my wife's boyfriend" unironically should feel great shame at their existence. How can a creature that calls himself a "man" get that cucked?

Better incel than cuck. Those soyboys are literally bigger losers than we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back