Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit hate thread

/s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s /s

@Ritalincel loves l*ddit

Free him btw

I got in a fairly long conversation with some fat foid that ended with me thinking she’s retarded as every other reddit user on there.

“Be nice”

Nobody cares

Because its a hive mind nest
Our userbase is an "echo chamber" and all that, too, so why aren't we completely retarded. Maybe we're not intelligent enough to even be self aware :whatfeels:
But I have never seen the typical Reddit user make anything more than a stupid story (likely LARP) or cringey memes

Our userbase is an "echo chamber" and all that, too, so why aren't we completely retarded. Maybe we're not intelligent enough to even be self aware :whatfeels:
But I have never seen the typical Reddit user make anything more than a stupid story (likely LARP) or cringey memes
Most forums are like that the one who opposes the principal gets banned

Plebdditberg.

It’s full of fuckwits

Braincels :soy:
Braincels is beyond cucked, they banned me for insulting women and when I asked the mods to let me back they muted me. All I wanted was to post memes every now and then

updoot for you

(((Reddit))) is the most normie and cucked place on the Internet

Braincels is beyond cucked, they banned me for insulting women and when I asked the mods to let me back they muted me. All I wanted was to post memes every now and then
Cucked Plebddit.

Reddit was for high iq ppl but to many normies joined :feelstrash:

i dont even read this cuckit