Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit has finally reduced me to tears

Women hitting the wall

“The hatred for older women”

In other words, the hatred towards diseased roastie with 5 fatherless children and 6 figures of debt

join my sub old.reddit.com/r/foidtears

i have always been invisible irl
Typical femcel. She probably still was able to get sex though.

Yikes. Has she attempted to touch grass? This reeks of terminally online behaviour.

W0men are bitter that man like younger w0men.

Well im a 28 year old man with no gf, the last time I held the hands of a w0men was when I was 9 or 10 back in 2004.

Nobody is feeling sad for me, not even my mom or dad who feel that its natural. The femily from my dad's side gave up on me(Most likely).

If we were in a normal society, the fact that there are so many lonely people would have raised an alarm.

Imagine being such a sheltered slut that even gynocentric Cuckkit is too much for you.

work on your personality bitch

“The hatred for older women”

In other words, the hatred towards diseased roastie with 5 fatherless children and 6 figures of debt
Hatred is cope, there are at least several orbiters ready to betabuxx, the problem with old women is that they are even pickeir than the hottest foid, for the blackpill on old roast go to the womendatingoverforty subreddit, they are EXTREMELY picky

While reddit is "reducing" her to tears, reality is reducing man to suicide.

Why even worry about such things at 52? The time when she could be considered a woman is long gone.

they why even use the word.
femcel is an oxymoron
Most don’t use the word (like incels) and are femcel because Chad won’t commit to them, therefore they will rot alone forever.

Self identified femcels (to give the most charitable interpretation) are women no one wants to have a relationship with, even if males will pump and dump them.

Most don’t use the word (like incels) and are femcel because Chad won’t commit to them, therefore they will rot alone forever.

Self identified femcels (to give the most charitable interpretation) are women no one wants to have a relationship with, even if males will pump and dump them.
even by that definition they are not femcels because they are not involentary celibate
you aren't an incel for not being able to get into a relationship
you are an incel for not being able to get laid

even by that definition they are not femcels because they are not involentary celibate
It’s weird because of two things.

1) femcels differentiate themselves from female incels. Even though you would think femcel is short for female incel, they call females who can’t get sex as just incels.

2) Celibacy is technically abstaining from sex AND MARRIAGE. Go look at definition on the web if you don’t believe me. The first part of the definition applies to males, the second to females.

I bet she wasn't complaining when she was in her prime.

Imagine being such a sheltered slut that even gynocentric Cuckkit is too much for you.
Yup. Any post that goes against the feminist narrative is buried in downvotes (I've tried arguing with people on reddit, I know from experience).

Most of them know at least one guy who is their looksmatch and would be willing to commit to them. But they're not interested in their looksmatch.

she might talks about the hatred for older women but if given the choice she will definitely choose the youngest looking chad she could ever find and never settle for a noorwoding guy in his 40s or 50s.

It’s weird because of two things.

1) femcels differentiate themselves from female incels. Even though you would think femcel is short for female incel, they call females who can’t get sex as just incels.

2) Celibacy is technically abstaining from sex AND MARRIAGE. Go look at definition on the web if you don’t believe me. The first part of the definition applies to males, the second to females.

1) i have literally never heard of somebody calling a woman who can't get sex as an "incel" (Not only because it's impossible for women to not get sex but because incel is an male exclusive term)
2) While yes, Celibacy in MOST definitions means sex and marriage. In most modern usages of the word it only really means for sex. When somebody calls themself or someone else celibate they always think of the person has abstaining from sex and sex only.

This is all from what i've seen, i could be completely wrong

Most of them know at least one guy who is their looksmatch and would be willing to commit to them. But they're not interested in their looksmatch.
only interested in chad teehee

That's what it feels like living as an ugly man, all women hold in you in contempt.

This is what being invisible looks like apparently :feelskek::feelskek:

Kek

Last edited:
Shower more, you whiny baby. Hit the gym and PUT IN THE WORK.

your not entitled for living life on tutorial mode forever

1) i have literally never heard of somebody calling a woman who can't get sex as an "incel" (Not only because it's impossible for women to not get sex but because incel is an male exclusive term)
2) While yes, Celibacy in MOST definitions means sex and marriage. In most modern usages of the word it only really means for sex. When somebody calls themself or someone else celibate they always think of the person has abstaining from sex and sex only.

This is all from what i've seen, i could be completely wrong
I’ve stalked their forums and saw what they are about jfl.