Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reddit: Girls, what do you think is physically unattractive on men?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
90% of comments are talking about hygiene, long nails, neckbeards, unbrushed teeth.

What we'd see if they were honest:
- Short height
- No chin
- Small frame
- Overweight
- Lack of jawline
- Balding

Why can't they be fucking honest in an anonymous forum???

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/s/iaETRWKltp

so many foids have absolutely atrocious hygiene tbh. they dont get enough shit for that

>ask foids about what physical traits are attractive or unattractive
>foids: *list things which aren't physical traits*

this is why there is no point in asking foids questions, and if people want something from foids they should not ask and should just take it

most foids are physically ugly but can pretend to be 'attractive' because of makeup

they pretend that males are the same way

but males don't have such a massive industry dedicated to lying about their appearance

most foids are physically ugly but can pretend to be 'attractive' because of makeup

but males don't have such a massive industry dedicated to lying about their appearance
Well, you can’t fake your height or your shoulder width, or the deepness of your voice, or make your face look like a male model’s because you applied paint to it…

Males were doomed from the start.

Well, you can’t fake your height or your shoulder width, or the deepness of your voice, or make your face look like a male model’s because you applied paint to it…

Males were doomed from the start.
meh looksmaxxers can fraud quite hard if they spend a lot

but caring about makeup and fashion is something that only gay males would do

either way, foids are just projecting their own experience as frauds onto males

Last edited:
Read Schopenhaeur on women. He explains it well. Basically, deception is women's weapon in nature. For them, lying is as reflexive as breathing. Those reddit holes are lying to appear pleasant and to prevent men from seeing what on the inside.

The corollary to this is that actively keeping men blue pilled is a women's modus operandi. Why? It's strongly in their favor.

Foids lie brain cels die

Never began for TinoTonitinicels :feelsrope:

Talking to foids is just waste of time really.

They cant say one useful thing. I never had a meaningful conversation with a woman. Many men made me question my way of thinking about various subjects. Everytime i search for information about topics or tutorials about how to do things it is always a male who is behind it.

Foids cant even say what they like or dont like wtf. At this point I am sure that any male who have studied a bit of the blackpill understands foids better than themselves.

this is why there is no point in asking foids questions, and if people want something from foids they should not ask and should just take it
Talking to them is more ridiculous than talking to a brick wall

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

- Short height
- No chin
- Small frame
- Overweight
- Lack of jawline
- Balding

I hit all of these, brootal

Add skin cllour

Talking to them is more ridiculous than talking to a brick wall
Yesterday, my chad friend randomly invited a freshman foid to the field where we two were sitting. And he got up and started chatting with her, I just sat there, facing the opposite direction staring at my phone. I am not stupid enough to get humiliated for no reason by interacting with foids. Didn't utter a word to her and as always she didn't find me intresting enough to strike up a convo. I have no life :forcedsmile:

Yesterday, my chad friend randomly invited a freshman foid to the field where we two were sitting. And he got up and started chatting with them, I just sat there, facing the opposite direction staring at my phone. I am not stupid enough to get humiliated for no reason by interacting with foids. Didn't utter a word to her :forcedsmile:
Smart

90% of comments are talking about hygiene, long nails, neckbeards, unbrushed teeth.

- Short height
- No chin
- Small frame
- Overweight
- Lack of jawline
- Balding

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/s/iaETRWKltp

They are being 100% honest. Remember, women don't "see" 90% of men. We are invisible. So for the 10% of men that they see... practically all are tall, good jaw, good hair, etc. A woman never finds a short man off-putting because she never visually perceives the short men as existing. In that case, what makes a man unattractive to them? Well of course... it's hygiene. Average Chad doesn't even wash his ballsack after a Stacy puts it in her mouth.