Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit gaslights 13 year old incel-in-the-making

He sounds like a pussy

I hope one day he wakes up to reality and achieve truE gReatness.

"don't think about girls right now, son, when other boys are already groping girls between their legs. by not even thinking about what other boys are already doing, you are sure to succeed and not fall behind. it's pure logic."

"you'll find your gear sometime after 25" - by that point the chance that you will date single moms, if you ever date at all, has gone up by like +10000%

100% not attractive enough for gentle to be good, over for this high inhib neurotic Reddit tween. :lul:

Women love being beaten and raped. There is a 0% chance of that guy ever ascending or being in a happy relationship unless he learns how to beat a woman.

When I eventually get a gf I know to beat her to keep her in line. If you cant do that, its over.

This has been proven over and over again.

Women love being beaten and raped. There is a 0% chance of that guy ever ascending or being in a happy relationship unless he learns how to beat a woman.
so true :feelskek: :feelskek:

Gramps is right, assert your dominance around women… unless if your,

A. Ugly
B. Short
C. Neurodivergent
D. Socially isolated
E. All of the above

Then it’s over

Lool bitch tells him to wait till 25 so he can betabuxx a roastie

They set him up for failure then laugh when he falls.

"Know that guys like you own the world." I want to live on whatever planet that one's living on. Do these people know they're lying, or do they actually believe/want to believe their own bullshit? I really don't know what goes on in their minds.

His father was the only honest one there and he ignores him.

See you in 5 years kiddo:blackpill::feelshmm:

kid already found himself on soyddit at 13, it was over before he even wrote that post

Females like loud, obnoxious and dominant guys although, as a sensitive soul, he can became a good serial killer ( in video game ) :society:.

Females like loud, obnoxious and dominant guys although, as a sensitive soul, he can became a good serial killer ( in video game ) :society:.
Dark-triad Maxxing doesn't work if you're not chad-lite or rich.

give it a couple years and they're going to be mocking at him on r/inceltears

If he needs to make stupid threads like this, it's already over.

This shit comes naturally to Chad with 0 efforts and questions like this.
He'll be here in a few years...

When I eventually get a gf I know to beat her to keep her in line. If you cant do that, its over.

This has been proven over and over again.
All foids in my school wanted thugs and criminals pretty boys were non existent

Reminds me of myself like 15 years ago but a lot more naive. Reality is gonna hit him like Tyson’s right hook soon enough, he’s already at the beginning stages of adolescence so it’s just a matter of time.

He’s obviously not physically attractive because girls at his age like soft pretty boys which is basically him except handsome. It’s over basically.

It's difficult to say we don't know how he looks. I know boys who were picking up flowers in nature at his age and were very kind emotional. They grew up to be very handsome later in life. Having the ability to write love poems let alone at the age of 13 shows emotional intelligence nothing to do with being ugly.

Sounds like an average femboy

13 is too early to be using reddit he really should just stick to tiktok or YouTube

Who is thinking about girls all of The Time at fucking 13?

"Stay as you are and wait till 25 or 30" :feelsclown:

Its like they dont see the hypocrisy in their advice
Foids just want guys like this available after they’ve had their fun in their prime. They really do expect men to stay sexless while they fuck around and then accept their aging holes so they can still get that wifey/family life :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

good thing you provided screenshot

The only thing that can save him are his looks. He's only 13, if he grows up to be a high tier normie at least he'll be fine.

Nice and gentle chad still mogs