Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Reddit format breeds asshole lashing out behavior

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Fucking piece of shit cunts are always looking for an opportunity to make someone look bad for the updoots. That's how you get people being dickheads out of nothing, for the slightest provocation. And as a response to that, that's how you get people saying soyified cuck shit like apologizing in advance for their post, using kiddy gloved language and trying to avoid anything someone could possibly use to lash out against them, because they know reddit is a fucking hornet's nest. I see this shitcunt behavior everywhere on reddit and extremely so on more popular subreddits. Just witnessing this shit makes me fucking cringe, even if I'm the recipient of the updoots. Seeing anyone getting dogpiled (brutal dogpill) downvoted for petty ass shit is fucking cringefuel. Makes me dread to refresh the thread whenever I see this shit. Makes me wish for a comet shower to decimate this planet in an instant, if this is what human beings are like.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
iu

Last edited:
Same goes for twitter, but yes leddit has a dislike format as well so you could get completely trashed by others.

It's a cancerous platform.

and mods just removed my post for "being a question that could be found by searching the sub or googling". I just messaged them to explain why that's not the case. Now I await an asshole response from them. Because no matter what subreddit it is, fucking reddit moderators are egotistical douchebags that can't stand having their authority questioned.
redditors are NOT human

Last edited:
Why do you use reddit?

tbhtbh. and they think that upvotes/downvotes actually proove quality jfl. "I'm not an asshole I got 100 updoots for that. YOURE the one whos wrong"-:soy:

Isn't it pretty much the same on youtube as well?

Same goes for twitter, but yes leddit has a dislike format as well so you could get completely trashed by others.

It's a cancerous platform.
yes

and mods just removed my post for "being a question that could be found by searching the sub or googling". I just messaged them to explain why that's not the case. Now I await an asshole response from them. Because no matter what subreddit it is, fucking reddit moderators are egotistical douchebags that can't stand having their authority questioned.
redditors are NOT human
This is def true. Fuckers remove posts for stupid reasons all the time

tbhtbh. and they think that upvotes/downvotes actually proove quality jfl. "I'm not an asshole I got 100 updoots for that. YOURE the one whos wrong"-:soy:
Whenever you complain about downvotes they will say that you should make "good" comments (which is just a codeword for 'don't break the circlejerk of the sub').

Wish you could somehow make it so no one posted anything for weeks, they don't want content? Fine, have none then.