Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit foids think so highly of their stinky roast beef flaps

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Like, if you go on FDS, they all claim to be high value, despite looking like this.
2wreywd-png.397738

Or on inceltear where the foids think we fap to their picture, I've never seen an attractive IT foid.

The foids who talk shit about us would be posting here alongside us if they were male.

I'm sorry you had to experience this

She jawmogs the entire forum down to the fucking gates of hell

Like, if you go on FDS, they all claim to be high value, despite looking like this.
2wreywd-png.397738

Or on inceltear where the foids think we fap to their picture, I've never seen an attractive IT foid.

The foids who talk shit about us would be posting here alongside us if they were male.
Women have infinite SMV. Whatever makes it over for us incels has no effect on these foids in never being able to get laid.

And yet they only want Chad

She jawmogs the entire forum down to the fucking gates of hell

View attachment 408717
just lol at redpillers thinking they can be masculine and alpha by reading 10000 word 'field reports' and running 'game', chad can literally go transgender and do hrt pumping himself full of estrogen and he'll still masculinity mog them hard

The one in the center looks 100% like a tranny

They are incredibly high value as a result of being female. I think they're all attractive though tbh.

They are incredibly high value as a result of being female. I think they're all attractive though tbh.
all of these whores are subhuman MtF trannies wtf are you on
the only decent one is bottom middle

all of these whores are subhuman MtF trannies wtf are you on
the only decent one is bottom middle
Didn't know they were trannies bro, vomfuel :feelspuke::feelspuke:

nah not literally, I’m not sure lol
they just look like them
look at the gigajaw on this bitch
1613186904561-png.408717
She looks like one ngl

just lol at redpillers thinking they can be masculine and alpha by reading 10000 word 'field reports' and running 'game', chad can literally go transgender and do hrt pumping himself full of estrogen and he'll still masculinity mog them hard
true lol :feelskek:

Not a single one above a 4 or 5. And that's generous for most of them.

Anti Incel foids are always ugly. The reason they are anti incel is because they have been rejected by chads which makes them bitter. They take out the bitterness on ugly men.

Anti Incel foids are always ugly. The reason they are anti incel is because they have been rejected by chads which makes them bitter. They take out the bitterness on ugly men.
They hate that they are our looksmatches.

Imagine being used up and ravaged for 15+ yrs and still thinking their as equallly desirable as an 18 yr old foid in her prime.
these are high value qweenz :soy:

these are high value qweenz :soy:
Just the utter audacity with some of these filthy roasties angers me tbh

It's great knowing they'll never get what they want most.

Completely delusional.

Foids that "made it" and accomplished what they set out to do don't spend their late years shitposting on reddit :lul:

These filthy whores are unable to make the necessary sacrifices to get where they want to be.

All that matters to them is Gigachad and dopamine rushes from attention.

All that matters to them is Gigachad and dopamine rushes from attention.
If that was good enough, they wouldn't be rotting on reddit, pipedreaming about having a chad give them commitment.

Look at the ghoul in the top middle :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

2wreywd-png.397738

Lol. So true. I think you hatched the code to rate a foid.

They aren't normie spank bank material. But smv is still high.
If you find and admit these low looks women to be very sexually alluring given how they look you'll be labeled as creepy and desperate because people are attracted to people who match their looks. And that would make you a sub-6 male by approximation of their male looks match.
That's how ugly they are.
When women say looks don't matter, it means they have ugly social network of women.

This shit is just infuriating,even these bitches could get good looking dudes