Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit foids are the least desirable brand of foids.

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
★★★★★
Obviously I’d take anything but Reddit foids are not what I want.

All of these Reddit foids giving advice about how to attract women (like them) don’t realise that they are bottom of the barrel.

Why would I want a foid who:

1. Has no sense of humour: Redditors just say cheesy one liners and memes from 2010 and think they are hilarious. I like ugly girls because atleast they have some substance to them (they develop a bit more of a personality then MTB+)

2. Hates me and my community. If I hadn’t of found this site I would’ve roped a long time ago. You all know I’m suicidal but this is one of the only joys I get in life

3. Terminally online. If you have the time to bully autistic virgins all day, I doubt you go outside much.

4. Fat.

Some are hot, the ones who post nudes usually are.

The uglier a foid (outside of being fat, fat foids are horrible) the better her personality. I love ugly girls, if any ugly bitch is reading this Imma rape you!

The uglier a foid (outside of being fat, fat foids are horrible) the better her personality. I love ugly girls, if any ugly bitch is reading this Imma rape you!
this, I don't know why fat foids tend to be so mean

Agreed. Ugly foids tend to be funny , smart and kind

reddit fags are shit in general

There’s just something about Reddit foids, they are really fun to troll. They’re almost as sensitive as Twitter foids.

There’s just something about Reddit foids, they are really fun to troll. They’re almost as sensitive as Twitter foids.
Most twitter foids escaped.

Twitter is crazy now. I see Nazi shit all the time

I like ugly girls because atleast they have some substance to them
ugly foids are generally the worst harpies

they have no substance, bc a foid who is ugly has failed at their only purpose as a foid

You have NOT spoken to an ugly foid.
yes I have jfl there are plenty of landwhales and uggos in this country

they r not deep and cultured, they r like other foids except more annoying + feminist

y r u speaking 2 so many ugly foids. they r ugly ur natural instinct shld b 2 avoid them

this, I don't know why fat foids tend to be so mean
I do. They are lazy as shit and inherently know they make inferior choices, plus look worse, and they act all bitchy to make up for it

They are super ugly, even the NSFW ones have a shit ton of piercings & tattoos.

IT and other redditors are usually like us, bottom of the barrel in smv. But IT likes to poke fun at us so they feel better about themselves.
Like imagine infiltrating a forum for incels so you can giggle about it to your other no life reddit friends to boost your ego.
"Oh look at these incels haha I'm so much better than them" but I bet most IT members have incel traits.

IT and other redditors are usually like us, bottom of the barrel in smv. But IT likes to poke fun at us so they feel better about themselves.
Like imagine infiltrating a forum for incels so you can giggle about it to your other no life reddit friends to boost your ego.
"Oh look at these incels haha I'm so much better than them" but I bet most IT members have incel traits.
Imagine bullying suicidal autistic virgins.
Also I’ve noticed it’s the same few people who post there. Clearly losers like us

Imagine bullying suicidal autistic virgins.
Also I’ve noticed it’s the same few people who post there. Clearly losers like us
Yeah it's just losers making fun of losers :feelskek:
Bully men who are already at their lowest is crazy to me. Like what do you seriously gain from that.
I assume that they gain an ego boost because they feel superior to us. I assume.

Yeah it's just losers making fun of losers :feelskek:
Bully men who are already at their lowest is crazy to me. Like what do you seriously gain from that.
I assume that they gain an ego boost because they feel superior to us. I assume.
They were lower-middle of the social hierarchy during high school. They had friends but not many (a group of 5ish). Despite this they are leaching onto there HS experience.

They were the sort of girls who asked the autistic guy out as a joke. The men were the losers who hang around with all girls hoping 1 will go out with them.

That’s the reality.

They were lower-middle of the social hierarchy during high school. They had friends but not many (a group of 5ish). Despite this they are leaching onto there HS experience.

They were the sort of girls who asked the autistic guy out as a joke. The men were the losers who hang around with all girls hoping 1 will go out with them.

That’s the reality.
Truth nuke. It's just losers from the lower-middle social hierarchy hating on losers from the lower social hierarchy.

Truth nuke. It's just losers from the lower-middle social hierarchy hating on losers from the lower social hierarchy.
Yup. Makes them feel bettER.

Most of us are more normal than ITcucks. I personally am quite good at making friends because I’m decently funny (according to people irl). I can’t maintain friendships tho because I’m mega autistic

Yup. Makes them feel bettER.

Most of us are more normal than ITcucks. I personally am quite good at making friends because I’m decently funny (according to people irl). I can’t maintain friendships tho because I’m mega autistic
Yeah we unironically mog IT members :feelskek: :feelskek:
Idk if this is real or not but look:
5wa96nw2je9a1 1

Left is incel meetup, and right is inceltears meetup :feelskek::feelskek::feelsEhh:

True fat fucks are the worst. I miss the days when they were allowed to be the butt of jokes and humbled because of it, now they're entitled as fuck.

True fat fucks are the worst. I miss the days when they were allowed to be the butt of jokes and humbled because of it, now they're entitled as fuck.
Facts