Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL reddit foid worship

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
This face rating subreddit has been showing up in my reddit feed for a while now, and it's just pure blackpill evidence. All the normie tier men get rated like 3-5, and all the ugly toilets get upvotes and gold and 6+ ratings. One person gave an accurate rating to this low tier-becky, AND THE MODERATORS WARNED HIM FOR NOT GIVING A HIGH ENOUGH RATING JFL
Screenshot from 2023 04 04 22 03 36Screenshot from 2023 04 04 22 04 53

bet most of the mods on these kinds of the sites are sub5 themselves. just look at r/trueatme or r/amiugly
the only one who really get enough replies and upvotes are always women getting a ton of attention from reddit soycucks

This face rating subreddit has been showing up in my reddit feed for a while now, and it's just pure blackpill evidence. All the normie tier men get rated like 3-5, and all the ugly toilets get upvotes and gold and 6+ ratings. One person gave an accurate rating to this low tier-becky, AND THE MODERATORS WARNED HIM FOR NOT GIVING A HIGH ENOUGH RATING JFL
View attachment 734175View attachment 734176
GROSS PIGSKIN TRANNY WHORE 0/10 MANLY JAWED WIDE SHOULDERED FREAK YUCK

The irony is that subreddit was made by an incel to insult foids for their looks

I've seen pigskin nationalists post this unironically :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
1678393969846420.jpg

They are so fucking cucked.

To be fair, it’s kinda hard to rate women because most of them are statistically obese landwhales (in the USA). From that perspective, she’s objectively above a 5.4 by nature of not being fat as shit.

I think something like 45% of women in the USA are medically obese, so she has to be at least a 5/10 given weight alone. Any other attributes makes her like maybe a 6, I dunno.

this

bitch is like a 1.5 w/o fakeup

looks like a ukranian refugee n shit

To be fair, it’s kinda hard to rate women because most of them are statistically obese landwhales (in the USA). From that perspective, she’s objectively above a 5.4 by nature of not being fat as shit.

I think something like 45% of women in the USA are medically obese, so she has to be at least a 5/10 given weight alone. Any other attributes makes her like maybe a 6, I dunno.
Most women look the same to me.

All rateme subs are misandrist, foid worshiping shitholes. It's were foids go to fishing for attention when they're most desperate for it. They know they'd get a good rating because the real one are deleted. She's also defrauding her genetics with make up, so people are not really rating her, but her make up. Doesn't matter - attention seeking foids don't care. It's part of the delusion.

Soyddit moment

bet most of the mods on these kinds of the sites are sub5 themselves. just look at r/trueatme or r/amiugly
the only one who really get enough replies and upvotes are always women getting a ton of attention from reddit soycucks

The only reason the world bothers with Africa at all is because it’s full of resources. They need the wheels of civilization turning down there just enough to keep the cobalt mines running. Nobody cares to actually make Africa better.

Get the fuck out of reddit

If anything, the guy overrated her

The only reason the world bothers with Africa at all is because it’s full of resources. They need the wheels of civilization turning down there just enough to keep the cobalt mines running. Nobody cares to actually make Africa better.
Damn where my post went

If this what a 'stacy' is these days I must say there isn't really much point in trying. Imagine gymmaxing/moneymaxxing/socialmaxxing and the all you get a fish face bitch.

I don’t think she’s ugly id fuck ngl

She looks like a Slav doing her best Nordic Stacy impression