Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Reddit foid breaks child’s nose, comments supporting her getting away with it scot free

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
WTF?
The holier-than-thou Reddit cucks are all white knighting so hard for this foid who admitted to breaking a kid’s nose, and give her advice on getting away with it.

From her description, some 13 year old kid elbowed her at a party, so she proceeded to break his nose.

TLDR; I hit this kid, not knowing he was a kid. Should I come clean?

Redditors tell her to keep her mouth shut and essentially hide the whole incident.

If your story as told is believed, a jury might decide that you acted in reasonable self defense. But to get to that point, you get arrested and spend lots of time and money working on your defense.

So lie instead?

You generally have the right to defend yourself whether he was a minor or not. It is dependent on the details though. Your size compared to his size.

“Your size compared to his size,” ignoring the fact that she is 9 years older than him??

Redditors are a bunch of SOY CUCKS who think their word is the be all, end all of morality, but are quick to drop these standards when it comes to female behavior.

Whatever happened to “a 13 year old is just a child?”

If this ever happens to me, I will say I identify as a female. They can’t stop me then, and if they do, the Reddit cucks will still support me.

Over for 13cels

Gender is irrelevant here. If someone hits you, you have the right to defend yourself.

Sounds like the kid deserved it tbh

Foids have no accountability, but I would've smacked the little cunt too. JFL of course she calls a 13 year old a man to take the pressure off herself

If I was that kid I was demanding a blow job else I'm telling JFL

Females can't do anything wrong fucking mysoginist

WTF?
The holier-than-thou Reddit cucks are all white knighting so hard for this foid who admitted to breaking a kid’s nose, and give her advice on getting away with it.

From her description, some 13 year old kid elbowed her at a party, so she proceeded to break his nose.

Redditors tell her to keep her mouth shut and essentially hide the whole incident.

So lie instead?

“Your size compared to his size,” ignoring the fact that she is 9 years older than him??

Redditors are a bunch of SOY CUCKS who think their word is the be all, end all of morality, but are quick to drop these standards when it comes to female behavior.

Whatever happened to “a 13 year old is just a child?”

They choose to infantilize 13 year olds whenever it suits their agenda, trust me. All females are poor poor little children who don't know what they're doing, but whenever the victim is male, all of this coddling goes right out the window. The double standards are sickening.

Sounds like you should GTFO back to reddit, cuck.

I'll be honest I come across 13 year olds who I'd like to smack all the time. So many little shits around here.
That's not the point though. Yes, 13 year olds can be insufferable little shits, but if the roles were reversed the reddit cucks wouldn't be jumping to defend the adult male. They would be calling for his head, something these dipshits always never fail to do in reverse scenarios.

If it was a man hitting a 13yo, you know how they'd go crazy there.
Of course, they gave gold to mlady.

nobody will ever know the true story

Hole = free from any responsibility / always winner at life / gets medal for participation which is worth 10000000 times more than gold medal for first place

Well, there are a lot of shithead 13 year olds. But I get your point.

I mean, if I was in her position I'd smack that little shit to hell too. But the thing is, they are hypocritical, because these are the same fucking retards who call 13 year olds "children."

Look at that pussy pass in full force, and beta orbiting cucks (redditors) doing what they do best.

Tbh I would have hit the kid too because Im a high testosterone gymcel full of rage

Post even got gold, I seriously dont want to live in this bullshit world anymore but im too afraid to kms

I'll be honest I come across 13 year olds who I'd like to smack all the time. So many little shits around here.
yes because non of them was taught how to behave right. That happens when you are raised by feminists and soys. Teehee just let him decide everything teehee

Women deserve it more for the suffering that they have put Men through. Plus violence is a forgone conclusion on this shitball we call home.

Lmao, if these redditers wife killed their entire family, they would still take their wife’s side and protect her.

Female = god, in redditers mind

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back