Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reddit: "Female incel" reaction

• Thread starter Deleted member 7712
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even surprised. We're talking about the gender that can make an easy 80 000 in a week by selling their own shit on the internet."Femcels" deliberately use this strategy to try and get some sympathetic Chad into their hole. I can bet some of those cucks who replied to the "femcel" are daily posters on inceltears as well.

View attachment 99718

LMAO, this is the quintessential bluepilled beta male, modern western soyboy, JFL. The cringe on Reddit never ceases to amaze me.

“I love watching cartoons....mainly adult swim”

Manchild neckbeard as well.
So much fail in this post. I can only imagine how he looks.

FEMCELS DON'T EXIST

Potent van fuel

Femcel = Chad did not call after sex.
Incel = No unpaid sex at all.

Jfl Q browsing reddit at this point tbh.

People think of us as scum :cryfeels:

This just shows the default hatred of low status men. If you are down and male, you will be kicked with no sympathy.
'Killed", Fixed that for you

The "females can't be incel" arguments gets stronger.

Axiomatically true facts can hardly be considered as an argument.

This is a pretty good blackpill imo. It just shows how full of shit " muh hurr durr incel is a hate label" is. Anything can be justified by this worthless society as long as femoids endorse it. Fucking pathetic the lot of them tbh.

Remember guys that "female incels" are as repulsed by the thought of having sex with us as we are by thought of having sex with men. Thats why they always say we could get sex the same way as they could

I know Reddit was cucked but damn......

Axiomatically true facts can hardly be considered as an argument.

This is a pretty good blackpill imo. It just shows how full of shit " muh hurr durr incel is a hate label" is. Anything can be justified by this worthless society as long as femoids endorse it. Fucking pathetic the lot of them tbh.

The post on /r/MakeNewFriendsHere:
View attachment 99632
The reaction:
View attachment 99635
View attachment 99636

Total of 19 DMs and 5 chat requests within 3 hours of the thread being up. Nobody has called me human garbage or accused me of thinking I am entitled to sex.

Now compare the responses a male incel gets on /r/MakeNewFriendsHere after 15 hours:

View attachment 99647
The reaction to a "female incel" is completely different to the reaction a male gets when he announces his incel status. Where the female receives IOIs the male receives hostility. If all females receive this much attention just by announcing their sex, the concept of "female involuntary celibate" is difficult to believe.
Water is wet

Still brutal

I feel the urge to beat up everyone who actually believe in female incels.
There are not femcels. They aren't real. Stop

unless you're going to continuously troll these cucks and post pics... water is wet.

"Femcels"... In the words of 1 IT Infiltrating Foid no less... The myth of "Femcels" destroyed in 1 post... ho ho ho...

@Master @SergeantIncel @RageAgainstTDL
Ps. We can't bitch but they can... it's all power play to them. I've said this time & again.

Absolutely disgusting. These cucks deserve to be fucking beheaded.

these are all attention whores tbh

I wonder if their lack of self awareness would even let them see the double standard? probably make excuses and backtrack like michael jackson doing the moonwalk lol

JFl some of them have had like 7000 matches on tinder. I hate them so much. they are all average looking white girls too
meanwhile a guy is luck to get 30-40

bro please stop giving these fuckers reaction female incels doesnt exist
This^^^
What do you fools not understand about not giving them attention. We’ve all been over this rock solid fact a thousand times now we’re just providing unnecessary attention. Women can not be incel by any stretch of the word, now can people stop posting about them?

The post on /r/MakeNewFriendsHere:
View attachment 99632
The reaction:
View attachment 99635
View attachment 99636

Total of 19 DMs and 5 chat requests within 3 hours of the thread being up. Nobody has called me human garbage or accused me of thinking I am entitled to sex.

Now compare the responses a male incel gets on /r/MakeNewFriendsHere after 15 hours:

View attachment 99647
The reaction to a "female incel" is completely different to the reaction a male gets when he announces his incel status. Where the female receives IOIs the male receives hostility. If all females receive this much attention just by announcing their sex, the concept of "female involuntary celibate" is difficult to believe.

Thank you for taking the time to create such a high IQ post. I frequent a subreddit called r/amiugly? and male posters don't get much attention but when female posts EVERYONE bombards her with compliments and it becomes top rated. Some of this thots don't look bad at all and I bet you most of them just come for compliments from ugly men.

CHoly shit! Congratz op or whoever who did this experiement.

'The idea of a female incle is simply absurd, senseless and fundamentally cuck pilled.

How many times have we repeated the f gender is born, lives and die on tutorial island???

Female "incels" are the literal embodiment of what IT cucks think we are.
I'm guessing a major source of normalfag belief of "incels just aren't trying hard enough" is females projecting their ease in the sexual market onto men. Of course you think relationships are easy to get when spending 5 minutes on tinder gets you dozens of replies, it's just a matter of a modicum of effort from their perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.