Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit don't care about heightism

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

Apparently, heightism isn't an issue, because short people aren't discriminated...but they are. How? Eugenics.

tee-hee it's not an issue I'm 4 feet 9 and I have a boyfriend

''You got octranized, bullied and humillated for years for being short??? It's not an issue because it doesn't have historical background brooo!!!'' :soy:

JFL at that faggot mentioning women and blacks as more important victims when they are privileged as fuck :feelstastyman:

''We don't have time to adress height discrimination but mansplaining and toxic masculinities and micro agressions are important brooo!!!'' :soy:

Incredibly dark history :soy::soy::soy::soy:

aka I know my history from 15 minute youtube videos

Dark history is centuries of Ottoman invasions and enslavement of Southern Europeans to the point where through rape and forceful conversion they browned places like Bosnia and turned them muslim.

But that would be too obscure history since the average normie does not know it's history beyond 19 th century. Niggers, women sufferage, holohoax muh 6 billion jews

Fat and dark skinned women have plenty of body positivity movements dedicated to them. Just lol @ thinking society doesn't have the time to acknowledge discrimination against short men.

Being short is a male problem, reddit only cares for holes problems.

While I agree that matters of race and height are of different sort and shouldn't be taken equally serious, it would be interesting to hear what he thinks about stuff like body positivity, toxic masculinity, gender inclusivity and other libtard blabber. It turns out that those issues are fucking huge and everyone should bend over for a minority of freaks, but for shortcels it's suddenly different. Short men exist and they should be recognized as a group.

Also one commenter righfully notes that when we talk about ethics (as a philosophical term), there's no difference between hating people because they are short and hating because they are black for example. If we state that something is bad because it is bad (like, there's no clear indication of why I shouldn't hate niggers), all "practice" goes out the window. Ethics doesn't care about practicality.

If you're so ardent champion of practicality then look around and notice that being short (as a man) is considered a negative quality REGARDLESS OF WHAT SOCIETY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. It's literally everywhere. Bitch tell me more about practice please.

Last edited:
tbf, people of ethnic minority groups have been genocided while short people have been mocked. So historically it’s worse to be a minority, but today it’s worse to be short. These people are living in the past and think a genocide is imminent at any moment with minorities.