Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit Documentary: Behind The Scenes

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
FB IMG 1617278272236

We should do an Incel Movie Night stream for this

Last edited:
Ed, Edd and Eddy

I almost threw up looking at these disgusting trannies. Are those the same people who call us fat and smelly? JFL.

It's supposedly fake but I'm not sure
I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they actually look like though. Reddit is a cesspool. It's full of fat trannies, fags, and other degenerates. I just find it hilarious that the people who call me fat (I'm 5'10 125lbs btw) look like this. JFL.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how they actually look like though. Reddit is a cesspool. It's full of fat trannies, fags, and other degenerates. I just find it hilarious that the people who call me fat (I'm 5'10 125lbs btw) look like this. JFL.
Normies think all of us are fat neckbeards who drink mountain dew and eat doritos. They're just projecting

Normies think all of us are fat neckbeards who drink mountain dew and eat doritos. They're just projecting
Yeah. I've never drunk any MD in my life (or ate Doritos except at special occasions like bdays). And I don't even have a beard jfl (can't grow one out). Yet, they're desperately trying to put me in that category which most of them fall under.

Last edited:
JFL it's gotta be fake, they wouldn't show this shit on Cbeebies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@The Abyss imagine watching this on cbeebies as a kid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL it's gotta be fake, they wouldn't show this shit on Cbeebies :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@The Abyss imagine watching this on cbeebies as a kid :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This can't be real surely? Whoa man.

This can't be real surely? Whoa man.
I wish it was real but it isn't. It wouldn't be broadcasted on cbeebies which is a toddlers BBC channel

I wish it was real but it isn't. It wouldn't be broadcasted on cbeebies which is a toddlers BBC channel
The way they're teaching tranny shit to lil' kids it's not in the realm of impossible.

Cbeebies is a children's TV channel.

Oh more IT nudes?

Probably smells like a 3rd world meat market in there.