Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit discovers the consequences of worshipping niggers in society

we wuz kangz
we wuz emperurhz
we wuz everythang

We invented everythang bumass nigguh
White empty speech bubble free png

We wuz buzzha

those are snails depicted on the statues head. but that niggerstorian knows more history than anyone else apparantly

Remember when making fun of SJWs used to be mainstream and now the majority of people are SJWs? That's how this will go too.

Give it 10/20 years and this we wuz kangz-bullshit will be normalized.

We wuz Mughals and Maharajas n shiet

you caused this u dumb normshits

Remember when making fun of SJWs used to be mainstream and now the majority of people are SJWs? That's how this will go too.
View attachment 974582
Give it 10/20 years and this we wuz kangz-bullshit will be normalized.
What’s Mainstream now is typing like a niggER and spamming “bro” and the skull emoji

What’s Mainstream now is typing like a niggER and spamming “bro” and the skull emoji
I fucking hate it. it happened so suddenly after the pandemic too and I just wanna go back to a time when nigspeak wasnt a thing

we wuz curryniggers mane sheeeiit

Wait 20 years for blacks to come full circle and photoshop themselves onto SS soldiers.

I almost pity these niggers in all fairness these niggers are smarter and more self aware than the average nigger (being literate and thinking about anything other than looting, fried chicken or overweight white woman makes them more self aware) they must look around see their race has done nothing get jealous and cope with this idiotic shit as this is the best their still far inferior to a human brain can come up with (an 80IQ nigger is practically genius nigger)

How don't people notice that obsessing about race and talking about it all the time only fuels racism and racial conflict?

The cure for racism is moving away from materialism/darwinism towards a spiritual approach that considers any human as a soul before considering looks, IQ or any of that.

How don't people notice that obsessing about race and talking about it all the time only fuels racism and racial conflict?

The cure for racism is moving away from materialism/darwinism towards a spiritual approach that considers any human as a soul before considering looks, IQ or any of that.
Leftists are too cucked to understand any of this

We wuz kangz has gone global :lul:

The almighty black people invented everything, everywhere

Just not in most of Africa where they haven’t even invented the wheel yet.

I fucking hate it. it happened so suddenly after the pandemic too and I just wanna go back to a time when nigspeak wasnt a thing
Yeah it’s strange how fast it occurred, almost instantly like it happened over night or something. They weren’t typing like this a year ago atleast form my shitty memory

Yeah it’s strange how fast it occurred, almost instantly like it happened over night or something. They weren’t typing like this a year ago atleast form my shitty memory
Yes and we all know why

Like probably every other civilisation, Indian civilisation was started by Nordic white people. Buddha is described as having blue eyes in the old texts, although black hair IIRC, and there are still references to white Nordic people (as well as aircraft) in Hindu texts:

Description of Indra from the Rig Veda, Hymn 96:

These two dear Bays bring hither Indra on his car, Thunder-armed, joyous, meet for laud, to drink his fill.
Many libations flow for him who loveth them: to Indra have the gold-hued Soma juices run.
Tle gold-hued drops have flowed to gratify his wish: the yellow drops have urged the swift Bays to the Strong.
He who speeds on with Bay Steeds even as he lists hath satisfied his longing for the golden drops.
At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair.

Shiet mang they hair be the same. How yall racist ass cracker professors gonna deny dis to. Smh typical. Whitey afraid of the troof