Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit degereancy pill

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
I always knew 4chan was degenerate but Reddit beats it in deference jfl
Like jsut look at r9k kek

What is the music? I like it. Also this degeneracy is making me feel suicidal, I can't live in this world anymore

What is the music? I like it. Also this degeneracy is making me feel suicidal, I can't live in this world anymore
Take the honk pill

>my gf is bleeding from her dick and thinks its her period

nostalgic moment seeing r/braincels

America needs to self-destruct.

I'm normal compared to those people.

I find it interesting how nearly all of the people who wish to judge others based on their morals and beliefs are these insane immoral individuals. They think that saying BLM or some other stupid slogan makes them moral while they are dishonest, cheaters and thieves. At least in the past moralfags were religious fanatics that practiced purity not guys who wear fursuits and eat shit
I'm normal compared to those people.
In the land of the crazy people a sane person is the crazy one. A king had his own drinking well that unlike the other wells in the city was not infected with a virus that drove people insane. It took him several sips of the insanity water to rule his subjects in the "sane" way.

Last edited: