Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit Cucks

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
Why are there so many "nobody owes me anything" white knighting beta cuck males on Reddit? They will literally defend the female at all costs, no matter what.

That's what they teach in schools these days. Also, single mothers. Also, estrogen in the water supply as a byproduct of birthcontrol pills.

The internet has been normified and cucked
It's over

Anything for a scrap of pussy, I suppose.

Because anyone who refuses to worship queens and refuse to be misandrist are banned.

cucks piss me off, this is going to sound like hardcore coping but we are MUCH better off than them.

They demand we stop talking about our nice. However they aren't entitled to it

Yeah it's dumb, you're not owed a lot of things in life, yet people still believe it's proper to offer them. Social acceptance should be no different.

Feminists constantly complain about unfair treatment, even though beyond equal legal rights they aren't owed shit. But when men complain all of a sudden entitlement comes into play?

Reddit is the anus of the internet, if you want an example of "toxic positivity" then just browse any popular board there for 5 minutes

Why are there so many "nobody owes me anything" white knighting beta cuck males on Reddit? They will literally defend the female at all costs, no matter what.
It is in their NPC programming since birth