Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks wife tells him that she no longer loves him, but that he will continue to pay/support her

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-

>I probably should have seen this coming, our relationship has been rocky since we met but for whatever reason I always wanted to make it work.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>Financially, my wife is a stay at home mom.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

>I make a fairly decent income and support our family.

.>Since my wife doesnt have a job and no way to pay bills, she wants me to move into her finished basement and continue to pay utilities and food for us and our kids, in addition to keeping her on my health insurance. She wants to take time to get her degree

Just Be a Cuck Theory

Warning for all you betabuxx copers out there...

I saw this . Long live the Blackpill Life.

She must’ve met a 6’4” guy recently.

Death to cucks.

Cucks gonna cuck. It happened in my family, but my grandma "stopped loving" my grandpa because he actually beat the shit out of her.

Lol. Suck shit cunt

He'll be babysitting his own kids in the basement while shes getting fucked upside down by another Chad or Tyrone every day :lul::lul::lul::lul:

He'll be babysitting his own kids in the basement while shes getting fucked upside down by another Chad or Tyrone every day :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Of course boyo. But I bet she's been doing that for years as he goes off to wageslave for her and she is a "stay at home mom".

My wife and I have been together for 10 years. Married for 5. We met in college and has been the love of my life since

Financially, my wife is a stay at home mom. She owns our house outright from family money. She has no student loans but also no college degree. I make a fairly decent income and support our family.

Stopped reading here

Never take a penny from a foid. It is tainted

This has to be fake. Like, that's what I say about every Reddit cuckold thing, but I just can't believe these, how can you be so cucked?
>Our relationship has been rocky since we met
>Married her anyway
Fucking hell.

“I’m fine with allowing my wife to explore her sexuality” :soy::soy:

This can't be true...

He’ll talk glowingly about cleanup time and being “privileged” enough to live with the kids. Maybe if he makes enough, he’ll get to sit at the adults’ table for Thanksgiving.

poor fucking cuck he know he’ll never get another women and even if he does she’ll just do it to use him over for this guy and just as you had kids women are heartless they can’t even chill for a while as the kids grow to repay the guy for all the hard work he’s done

women are absolute garbage. only men can truly love from the heart women will always be shallow disposable trash

They have to be making this shit up..

I look like a cuck from outside but this is ridiculous. This is a mental health problem that needs to be cured.

betabuxxing, imagine how many guys she has already cheated on him with. "Pay for muh expenses while i fuck chad"

pathetic cuck

better incel then a cuck

Cucks never learn, once she divorce rapes him he'll get with an abusive landwhale and repeat the process

Someone please douse both this cuck and whore in gasoline and light them on fire for the kids to see and all their classmates
Someone please douse both this cuck and whore in gasoline and light them on fire for the kids to see and all their classmates

Fucking seething right now. How is this fucking idiot actually considering her proposition, especially when it involves LIVING IN THE BASEMENT OF YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED HOME.

Fucking seething right now. How is this fucking idiot actually considering her proposition, especially when it involves LIVING IN THE BASEMENT OF YOUR OWN GOD DAMNED HOME.
All the redditfags are probably pressuring him to "man up" and do what's right for his whore of a wife

fuck, i feel sorry for the dude, how the fuck do you feel like a man seeing your wife getting fucked around? how much must this guy hate himself? fucking pathetic and very sad

>Since my wife doesnt have a job and no way to pay bills, she wants me to move into her finished basement and continue to pay utilities and food for us and our kids, in addition to keeping her on my health insurance. She wants to take time to get her degree
The cuck is going to support her to get through college so she can find the best chad she can get. How does he make so much money if he's this stupid?

tbh

psNENlD.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:soy::soy::soy::soy: She needs to find herself (in Chad's/Tyrone's cum) :soy::soy::soy::soy:

All it takes is one chad to ruin 10 years of cultivated intimacy and connection. Absolutley brutal.

Honestly i don't think i can ever get married, shit like this terrifies me, i'd probably end up executing the bitch if she told me to sleep in the basement while she fucks other dudes.

All it takes is one chad to ruin 10 years of cultivated intimacy and connection. Absolutley brutal.

Honestly i don't think i can ever get married, shit like this terrifies me, i'd probably end up executing the bitch if she told me to sleep in the basement while she fucks other dudes.
High iq.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back