Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reddit cuck's "suicidal" girlfriend repays him by cheating

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Not depressed so much for not riding on chads cock sweetie

Is this some sort of bipolar + narcissistic foid ? @Mainländer @Atavistic Autist

@BummerDrummer fantasizes about marrying. That's his DREAM.
I have no idea where this rent free non related issue came up. Is it because I’m “pro life?” (Except for eugenic purposes)

on that reddit post the male shouldn’t leave. College is shit anyway, he already has a (presumably) same raced wife so he should go live on a homestead growing crops in the country. He has the wife, now it’s time for the far away homestead life. Although if the cheating part isn’t a LARP fuck her. But if it is get both of them off those crazy anti depressants they’re on because those do nothing good for you.

Except she cheated on him so it’s time to beat her to death in minecraft and get a new one and try what I said in the last paragraph. If he can get a gf now though he can do it later as well, unless something really bad happens.

Last edited:
> female """"""depression""""""
> reddit
> cuckoldry

AAHAHAHAHA
classic

the levels of problem normies face

Cumdumpster uses him as betabuxx and threatens to kill herself if she can't fuck chad

Just lol at staying, I’d kill her as a favor

"She tried over dosing on sleeping pills"

kek. Doesn't attempted suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills have a low mortality rate?
clown world
This whore deserves the rope.

Last edited:
"She tried over dosing on sleeping pills"

kek. Doesn't attempted suicide by overdosing on sleeping pills have a low mortality rate?

This whore deserves the rope.
Yes, it's not 1950's when these pills had barbiturates and were painless and reliable way to rope, now they are used for brainlets and foid attention seekers only

being blackpilled is essentially just not being born yesterday at this point

Reddit cuck is being taken for a mug

Is this some sort of bipolar + narcissistic foid ? @Mainländer @Atavistic Autist
Cluster Bs in general have a lot of trouble staying with one person over a long period of time, but she could be financially dependent on him and manipulating him, idk. Maybe she has some traits but not all. Nowadays foids are so damaged it's difficult to tell exactly what it is.