Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks reee over height chart

They hated him because he told the truth

:feelshaha: one retard in the comments whooshed so hard they deleted themselves out of shame

I mean, this isn't accurate at all.

Even on my campus where everyone's tall as fuck, there are maybe 1 or 2 out of like 1000 who are 6'5" or over. 5'10"-6'0" is the minimum.

"Wasn't even ironic, it's definitely not just me seething over any even satirical chart that may vaguely criticize us precious foids and our rampant heightism!" :feelstastyman:

Almost anything that might hint at wiping away their deluded bluepilled notions about the modern hypergamous state if society is so harshly rebuked, they stop recognizing humor; the chart is wrong anyways, as the average zoomer height nowadays is 8'6 and anything below 7'2 is manlet. :society:

@Zer0/∞

I mean, this isn't accurate at all.

Even on my campus where everyone's tall as fuck, there are maybe 1 or 2 out of like 1000 who are 6'5" or over. 5'10"-6'0" is the minimum.
Cope, average manlet cutoff nowadays is 7'0. :feelsjuice: