Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Reddit cucks are waking up

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Of course had to include the obligatory "I'm all for REAL feminism" but it's a start :feelshaha:

will be deleted soon lol:fuk:

1.5k comments :feelshaha:
Time to dive in controversional:feelswhere:

I imagine cucks :)soy:) in the comments.

It's about damn time

MRA thought process from the 1980s made it onto reddit.
They are half a century behind almost.

Half of the comments are:
"Yikes, I am getting incel vibes from this teehee"

Unbelievable how much controversial is talking against the feminism, worse than catholic church in middle ages or Dictators in communist countries.

Still a cuck when posting on Reddit

Of course had to include the obligatory "I'm all for REAL feminism" but it's a start :feelshaha:

I agree with what he said but feminism whether it be of first, second or third wave. All are cancer :feelshaha:

That’s bc they have no arguments
at this point if I hear someone saying that phrase irl or something similar I am going to bash their skull with the first object I can reach

Last edited:
Cant believe he has not been censored yet.

Delusionmaxxed.

Yeah I can't believe they let this stay up.

There are hardly better keks than the first sentences of some of these comments:

"OP, I know you're getting this off your chest. There's a ton here, and a lot of it is generalization. I'm glad you're were able to vent."
:feelsclown:

There are hardly better keks than the first sentences of some of these comments:
"OP, I know you're getting this off your chest. There's a ton here, and a lot of it is generalization. I'm glad you're were able to vent..."
...BUT le emphatetic genderino is oppressed! :soy:

...BUT le emphatetic genderino is oppressed! :soy:
some user's mom here forgot his name got crazy

they have those fake christian values and are always on the brink of losing their minds

Yikes y'all can't behave! :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy:

[removed]

Sort those comments by controversial and enjoy

1570 comments

Feminism was bad from the start. Trying to do damage control and say only modern feminism is bad is retarded. By the fruits you shall know them.

Nothing good came out of feminism. Which reminds me to post my thread about it here.

I was surprised, I was expecting the standard Chinese communist party simulator

BASED. But that part about "muh the grass was greener" is totally unnecessary. Speak your mind you fucking cunt, no need to dilute the message with void statements.

Last edited:
Based Statement

Female privilege is Just to apparent , No Need in denying it
Oh Look the First Thing you read is this retarded shit:

Everyone just remember OP is not attacking women, he's pushing back against modern day 'feminism'. He believes in equal rights, he's just tired of all the bullshit that goes round on social media that bears no relevance in the real world

How ignorant can you be? Lol

Last edited: