Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reddit cucks are so pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Just genocide ugly people based on delusional conspiracy theories you came up.
IT IQ at its finest

Why would you take anything serious from a user :feelsjuice: @OnyxFox89 :feelssus:

That old lady is disgusting and the fact that anyone would fuck her is just sad.

if these fucking retarded faggots delete the only holy grail of good memes that is left on reddit I SWEAR TO GOD
how can you be so fucking stupid and take these posts serious in anyway
"they bitch about women"
and you bitch about incels all day long you absolute imbecile 2 IQ brainlet

IT IQ at its finest
Incels: tfw no gf
Cucktears: what, did you say you want to slowly torture woman to death? This is why i hate incels so much!!!

Incels: tfw no gf
Cucktears: what, did you say you want to slowly torture woman to death? This is why i hate incels so much!!!
:feelskek:

It's funny that pedophiia is actually a problem among the IT people, as a bunch have been arrested already.

She even admitted she's a whore in the OP, I'm just respecting her choice of pronouns.

Yet, they aren't fucking from reddit. Wtf?!
The males are pedos, but look at what the typical female on IT is:

Notice the amount of dislikes the cucks gave the person that responded to this.

The comments on the incel sub aren't even that bad though. They're basically summed up as either "that's gross" or "why is she feeling proud of herself for being a woman getting sex, something that comes virtually effortlessly"
I think they just want an excuse to get upset

IT IQ at its finest
That old lady woman is disgusting and the fact that anyone would fuck her is just sad.
if these fucking retarded faggots delete the only holy grail of good memes that is left on reddit I SWEAR TO GOD
how can you be so fucking stupid and take these posts serious in anyway
"they bitch about women"
and you bitch about incels all day long you absolute imbecile 2 IQ brainlet
The comments on the incel sub aren't even that bad though. They're basically summed up as either "that's gross" or "why is she feeling proud of herself for being a woman getting sex, something that comes virtually effortlessly"
I think they just want an excuse to get upset

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DON'T INSULT SOME RANDOM POST WALL ROASTIE, CAN I SPEAK TO REDDIT'S MANAGER? I WANT TO REPORT AN INKEL.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: there are only degenerate weirdos on IT

Why does ever cuck on IT have an 18+ avatar?

Is that code for onlyfans and ethots?

IT is such a strange phenomenon. Why do a bunch of lonely incels having our own online community matter so much to them?

IT is such a strange phenomenon. Why do a bunch of lonely incels having our own online community matter so much to them?
Cuz the blackpill brings them to reality and force the incels in denial to come to terms with their shitty life.

No joy with the soy. They're angry, petty and spiteful since they hate their lives and want you to suffer with them. Inadequacies and self-hatred really do fuck with the mind.

Women replace fists with lies. Imagine wanting to marry one those individuals. "muh true, honest, sincere love is always possible"

Last edited:
Stop lurking reddit

IT IQ at its finest
I don't blame them tbh, they were probably born with brains the size of a peanut.